• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro looked at her struggling to keep from telling them, "I-i'd prefer not to speak of it.... though you do look cute" He said nervously as he took a few steps backwards.

Uro sighed, "Thank arceus she didn't ask me again, I might not have been able to handle it" He muttered quietly to himself before remembering how Elise was able to hear Luca whisper.

Calvin thought for a minute, "About two hours... I think" He said with a sigh.

Luca smirked. "Tell us all about... You know you want to..." He said, reading his aura.

Elise looked at Luca curiously, not understanding why he asked again.

Uro backed up a few more steps feeling his inner electricity energizing in case he needed to break into a sprint. "N-n-no I don't" he said still backing up, Luca sensing his aura was a completely new thing for him and he just found it out.

Luca gasped and grabbed the spike on his chest. "Ugh..." He fell to his knees, clutching the spike with both hands. "I knew it..." He muttered to himself.

Elise jumped back in fear. "Step back!" She yelled to everyone. "This is a dark side to him that appeared years ago..." A tear fell from her eyes as she was

the Luca scream quietly.

Calvin looked at Luca in shock unsure of how to help his friend.

Uro moved forward to the door in front of Elise just in case something were to happen.

Luca looked up, shuddering. "This is about..." He trailed of as he fell to the ground again.

Elise continued his sentence. "It's about the time I got kidnapped..." Tears filled both their eyes. "The man who kidnapped me did... Horrible things to me... Luca tried t-to... Rescue me but wasnt strong enough!" She said sadly as she fell to her knees. "That's the reason he trains... To protect me..."

Luca looked up again, laying on the ground. "Thank you..." He said before collapsing momentarily. He'd wake up a few minutes later and would forget about all this. "Hey guys." Luca said casually

Lauren had finally finished the dress she had been working on for her friend taking breaks in between to stitch some pants or add an new seem to a jacket. She really felt strange at the moment delivering it to her so she would just do it in secret since she lived right down the hall, she attached a note to the package on the box FOR MARI-CAN so she would know the dress should be seen at special occasions for it is one of a kind. She left the package at the door and knocked she then bolted to her room and locked the door without remembering to place a from on it. @ScaraByte

Sent from my Z667G using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Uro didn't know what to do so he walked over to Elsie and squatted down beside her. "I know what it's like..." He said glumly staring at the floor.

Uro nodded, "I'll tell you about it if you want" He said smiling weakly as his memories were brought back from the dark place in his mind.

Calvin looked at him, "Some chest dark thing" He said worriedly.

"Please don't!" Elise said desperately. "That man did... Things... To me that I can't ever live down..."

Luca looked at him, confused. "OK..." He said unsurely. "I think I'll go outside to meditate and clear my head. Care to join me?"

Uro nodded knowing what she meant about how people did things, "I-i'm gonna go back to my dorm... so I don't bother anybody" He said as he stood up and started back to the hall.

Calvin looked at him, "Sure... I need to clear my head to" He said while still being cautious.

Calvin followed him sitting a short distance away from him.

Uro was a bit shocked that she'd want him to stay there in the current condition. "O-ok.." He said as he moved towards her again.

Uro hugged her back holding her close to him. "Don't worry, no one can harm you now. You're with me right?" He asked her as he gently rubbed her back with his hand.

Uro smiled at her, "Do you want me to sing you something?" He asked her curiously as he thought about how he used to calm his sister.

Uro held her for a minute as he thought through some songs he knew. There were quite a few that were nice but he had to find one that would hopefully calm her down some. He thought for another moment before smirking, "I need to do something first" He said as he picked her up in a bridal style hold and sat her down on her bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back