• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro walked to where he heard Calvin's dorm was to see if his friend was going to the dance or not. He stopped at the door and knocked on it putting a hand in his pocket afterwards.

Elise opened the door and hugged Uro. "Hey!" She said cheerfully, letting go of him. "How do I look?" She asked, twirling around in the dress.

Uro let off a slight blush as he saw her, "Y-you look stunning" He said feeling stunned himself.

Calvin looked out the door and saw Uro smirking at him with a I-know-whats-going-on look in his eyes.

"Ha..Have you thought of names yet?" She asked kissing them both on the forehead

Sadence flew into the town "Wow! Its bigger than I expected!" she beamed

"Are we supposed to think of our names?" The white haired girl asked slightly confused as both the girls looked at one another.

Tod was outside relaxing when he saw something landed out front. He went over to check it out. "Hey who are you?"

"M-my name will be Jaylie" The yellow belled girl replied modestly.

"My name shall be Suu" The white haired girl replied which seemed more of a statement.

@TerrinX

Tazmodo said:
Eric nodded and laid there with her.
Rebecca pulled away. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Let's just get back to swimming." She said ashamed as she went under.
"Umm...Okay." Bailey said awkwardly.

Rebecca swam for a little before going back up. When she did she didn't say anything.

Tod smiled. "Im Tod, I like your colors. You must be a slamance."

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca swam for a little before going back up. When she did she didn't say anything.
Tod smiled. "Im Tod, I like your colors. You must be a slamance."
Bailey dove underwater and grabbed Rebecca's leg to try to stop the awkward feeling.

Tods smile faded. "I was being kind and complimenting you. Is there a problem?"

Rebeccas nose was bleeding. "It's ok I know you didn't mean too." She was trying to stop the bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back