• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro looked at her for a moment before realizing what she'd meant. "I should probably tell you i'm transferring to your school." He said nervously as he remembered the main reason he came here.

Cal smirked, "Well. Is there anything else you want to learn?" He asked with with a cheerful tone.

"Good!" She smirked at him. "Looks like I get to see you more often then." Elise smiled.

Luca shook his head. "Not that I can think of St the current time. Anything you want to learn from me?"

"I look forward to seeing you often then" Uro said with a smile as he looked at her. He was happy that she was with him, "I didn't say before but... I love you more" He said with a smirk.

Cal shook his head no "No i'm good, So what are you gonna do now?" he asked with a smile.

Uro kissed her back his arms wrapping around her gently as he did.

Cal nodded, "I just realized we left out siblings alone..." He said as he realized it, while he trusted Elise would probably be alright as in no people would hurt her but. Uro would probably be on his flirting spree at the moment.

Luca used his aura and sighed. "Looks like they hit it off..." He chuckled as he said this.

Elise wraps her arms around Uro's neck. When the kiss broke, she spoke. "Let's head bsck to the school and prepare for the disco..."

"Ok" Uro said with a smile as he looked at her. Some people were just staring at them before walking off.

Cal looked at Luca a bit confused, "What do you mean, Hit it off? Did they?" He asked a bit shocked all at once.

Luca sighed. "They're going to the disco tonight so you'll see what I mean then." He went bsck to their dorm with Calvin. "What are you gonna wear?"

Elise lead them to the school. "Now... You go get changed..." She entered the dorm and saw the other two boys. "H-hey there..." She said awkwardly.

Uro walked to his dorm and changed quickly. He got into a fancy-ish looking clothing, a dress shirt and some dress pants.

Cal shrugged, "I might wear a suit of some sort or something along those lines" He said before turning to Elise. "So how are things?" He asked with a smirk since he knew about some things.

Luca nodded and grabbed something from his bag before quickly changing in the bathroom. He came out in a suit which didn't really suit him.

Elise blushed and looked down at her feet. "Ummm..." When Luca came out of the bathroom, she rushed on with a beautiful dress and got changed into it.

Uro checked himself for a moment before going and combing his hair.

Cal chuckled "I don't think she can talk about her and Uro" He said with a smile.

Elise pouted. "Quiet you!" She said playfully yet seriously.

Luca sighed and turned to Eric. "Tonight seems like it'll be interesting.

Calvin chuckled, "Tonight will definitively be interesting. Plus we'll end up seeing the new couple" He said teasing as he tried to think about what she'd be persistent on hiding.

Elise looked up at him angrily. "So what if I love him?" She said before covering her mouth, realising what she said.

Luca started laughing. "C'mon sis. You don't want to help your date waiting..." He smirked.

Cal smiled, "I'm glad he found a girl that isn't insane" He said with a smile. He was truly happy that Uro found a girl who wasn't crazy.... or didn't seem crazy.

Eric got up and put on a suit. "Hey Ase wake up. There's a school dance and we should go." He said sitting next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back