• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"You asked what I wanted and I said you..." She smiled warmly at him. "I think I..." Elise trailed off.

Luca copied his footsteps.

Uro looked at her slightly confused, They'd just met and she wanted him, "You think you what?" He asked looking at her in a sort wonder.

Cal looked at Luca,"You're doing surprisingly well" He said as he noticed that Luca was mirroring him.

She shook her head, forgetting about her previous train of thought. "It's nothing!" Elise said cheerfully.

Luca nodded as they continued. "Thank you."

Uro looked at her a bit confused, "I'm interested.... If you don't want to say it though I won't mention it again" He said with a smile before looking at someone who was walking nearby.

Cal continued and hoped he would catch on to what they were doing, "Ok then, those are pretty much the basics of your steps"

Tazmodo said:
Eric pulled her in close to him. "Let's just stay here." He gave her a kiss.
"Ok, I'm gonna take a nap" she yawned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Thanks. I think I understand..." Luca said proudly.

Elise shook her head again. "It's nothing... Although, I do have a question? What do you think about me?"

Uro looked at Elise for a moment before smiling, "I like you!" He said cheerfully his smile still prominent on his face.

Cal nodded, "No problem. Do you want to try something more advanced?" He asked not sure how far Luca wanted to learn into dancing.

"I like you in a romantic sort of way.." Uro said looking at her not sure as to how she'd react but he knew regardless he'd shared his feelings on it.

Cal smirked,"Ok then" He said as he sped the dance up again moving around some more as he did so.

"A-As in love?" Shortly after saying that, she covered her mouth that she even asked that question.

Luca perfectly mimicked him. "Looks like a lifetime of training paid off..."

Uro nodded, "I think so.... I know only what my heart tells me though and not the name for the feeling" He said with a smile on his face.

Cal smirked, "True but somethings you're not supposed to mimic" He said before twirling Luca as he would a woman.

Elise finally let out a huge smile. "Well... I feel the same way for you..." She said nervously, looking at him.

Luca was spun around but caught on. "I'm a fast learner." He said, a little off guard. "Anything else?"

Uro looked at her putting the pieces of the puzzle together, "So that's what you meant by you want me" He said with a smirk.

Cal looked at him for a moment, "It's time for a test, show me what you've learned" He said ready to test his friend on his abilities.

Elise blushed a furious shade of crimson. "Y-Yeah..."

Luca closed his eyes for a moment, harnessing his thoughts and aura. He then started to perform all the things he showed him. Towards the end, he remembered something his sister did once and dipped Calvin. "Good?" He asked once they finished.

Calvin nodded, "Congrats on learning.to dance" He said smiling at his friend. He knew that everything was pretty good and all so this was pretty good for his first attempt plus a new move.

Uro smirked, "If you want me come and get me" He said cheerfully as he looked at her for a moment.

Elise smirked and jumped up to him, hugging him tightly before calming down. " I caught you..."

Luca smiled. "It's something Elise taught me s long time ago."

Uro smirked and looked at her before kissing her cheek, "I see you have" He said with a smirk. His heart was racing and he felt excited but a bit nervous all at the same time.

Cal nodded, "She must be a pretty good dancer then. I didn't think you'd be that daring at the dance though" He said chucking lightly.

Elise's heart skipped a beat when he kissed her. "I love you..." She whispered in his ear before kissing him.

Luca chuckled. "I put all my power and skills into everything I do unless I purposefully don't..." He smirked. "I think you'd make Fluff proud..."

Uro was a bit taken back by her kissing him since he hadn't expected it at all so he stayed where he was unsure of what to do right now.

Cal sighed, "I don't know.... making people proud isn't my specialty" He said with a smile though he was telling the truth.

"Why are you taken back when you were the one kissing me?" She said, smirking.

Luca smiled. "I think she's happy with you... And I'm happy for you..." He nodded at him. "You're a good friend."

Uro looked at her for a moment, "Well it's probably because i'm not used to kissing you yet, Love" He said smirking at her before realizing some people from around them were staring at them.

Cal smiled, "Thanks, you're a good friend to." He said with a smile though he didn't completely understand what he was going to do with Fluff since he wasn't completely used to dating her yet.

She smirked bsck, gazing into his eyes delicately. "I guess I could say the same, Love..."

Luca smiled. "Just go with what feels natural. Dance with her like you have with me." He said reassuringly.

Uro smiled as he looked into her eyes staring with a loving look, "So what do we do now?" He asked being warry of the other people.

Cal chuckled at that "I'll put more passion in a dance with her. I' was teaching you so you could adapt it to your personal tastes" He said with a smile and a generous tone.

"There's a dance at my school later... How about we go there?" She asked mysteriously.

Luca smiled. "I could tell that. Your aura told me that from a mile away..."

Eric nodded and laid there with her.

Rebecca pulled away. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Let's just get back to swimming." She said ashamed as she went under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back