• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Come... Tell me about last time a girl had a crush on him." Luca said, sensing his aura.

Elise smiled. "I'm Elise Fox. Pleasure!" She said cheerfully before the waiter came over to take their orders. "I'll have..." She said, reading the menu. "The ultra spicy curry!" She said as she smirked which made the waiter blink in disbelieve. "And for you, good sir?" The waiter asked, turning to Uro.

Cal smiled nervously, "Well last time a girl had a crush on him was about the time I met him she was a nice girl.... a Goldeen if i'm correct." He said as he remembered the girl.

"I'll have the same." Uro said with a smirk, spicy foods were his specialty and he loved them so he couldn't let a girl beat him on that. He looked in her eyes seeing if she'd take it as a challenge or not.

Luca nodded. "And what happened?"

Elise smirked and said aloud. "Challenge accepted..." She knew he could best anyone St spicy food. Even if he was a cute boy, she wouldn't lose.

Cal had a sort of pained expression cross his face, "She kidnapped him and tied him up for three days. The cops were in a standoff at her house for two days and she kept doing things to him..... trying to make him love her but he didn't... so." He said his head hanging as it seemed gloom had overwhelmed him a depression sweeping over him.

Uro smirked back at her as she said this, "Are you sure you can handle the heat?" He asked her a bit concerned but mainly teasing to see if she'd take the bait or not.

Luca looked at him curiously, head tilted sideways slightly. "And where is this woman now? Plus, Elise would never do that to someone..." He said, a slight pain surging through him which decreased his aura and made him fall to the ground.

Elise smirked again. "I'm a fire type right? A better question would be: Can you handle the heat, Uro?" She said cheekily as they're food arrived.

Uro looked at the food for a moment before turning to the waiter. "Do you have Ghost Chili seeds?" He asked curiously the food was needing to be spicy so this should be good all things considered.

Cal moved down onto the ground with Luca, "Are you alright?" He asked as he started to worry a bit. People don't usually fall down to the ground but what would this mean?

The waiter nodded and brought them some. "Do you wish to have some?" Elise nodded vigorously. "Are you gonna have some Uro?" She asked, smirking.

Luca looked up shakily at him. "I-It's a memory..." He said, trying to pick himself of the floor. "Of what happened to... Elise..." He said sadly. It was rare that someone would see Luca like this.

Uro nodded, "I wouldn't have asked for it if I didn't intend on eating them. Unless it was something non-edible" He said with a smile as he looked at her. He knew she was probably wanting to knock him off his guard but he couldn't let that happen.

Cal looked at him carefully for a moment. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked hoping to make things easier for his friend. He didn't quite know completely what to do since people didn't normally do this around him.

She smirked again as the waiter dropped some seeds into their curries. "Better..." She said, taking s huge mouthful of the curry and eating it casually.

Luca shook his head. "No... It's something I have to carry on my own shoulders... It's the reason I train so hard..." He said, a tear smashing into the ground.

"Can I have more?" Uro asked with a smirk since he noticed she could eat that normally. So he had to 1up her so he could get more towards this and handle it.... or at least he hoped he could.

"I understand... Things happen you don't want to talk about some times" Cal said as he turned and looked at Mira before returning his eyes to Luca.

She ordered two full packs for full, pouring a pack on each of them before eating Jr casually again.

Luca smiled on understanding before regaining full strength when his aura returned to normal. "Let's head bsck to the school and you could reach me how to dance in preparation for tonight." He said, changing the conversation.

Cal nodded knowing he was ready to leave, "So who are you going with?" He asked curiously as he looked at Luca making sure he didn't fall again.

Uro smirked at her before pulling something out of his pocket and putting the sauce looking thing on his food before mixing it in and eating it politely.

"I don't have someone really. It's just best I know in case I find someone..." He said as he started to walk towards the exit of the shops.

Elise smirked and set her tail on fire at the tip, placing it under the dish to hear it whilst she ate. "I'm amazed someone else can eat something as hot as I can..."

Uro smirked, "Likewise, and you do realize you're just increasing the temperature right" He asked before continuing to eat.

Cal smirked, "I understand that, plus it's better to learn now then years in advance right?" He said with a chuckles.

"I know that... I just like it hot and spicy." She smiled at him and finished her food.

Luca nodded. "Exactly. So let's go." He said with no expression as he walked towards the school.

Uro smirked "Hot and Spicy you say? Is that why I like you" He said with a smirk as he finished. He looked at her his expression pretty much smirk of determination.

Calvin walked with him for a bit as they got to the school, "Ok go to the gym and then we can begin" He said as he remembered a basic dance or two.

"Well well well... That is correct." She smirked back. "Maybe that'll explain why I like you..."

Luca bounced off to the gym. "So... What will I learn first?"

Uro smirked before holding his hand up with his pointer finger up. "Well I've heard I can be a bit electrifying" He said making a jolt of electricity come out.

"You'll want to learn simple step-patterns so you don't step on your partners toes" Calving said with a smile he remembered how strange this training was for anyone.

She looked at him in amazement before smirking. "Maybe that could explain the electric connection I feel with you..." Elise paid for their meal. "Now what?"

Luca smiled. "Care to show me then?"

Uro looked a bit thoughtful for a moment, "Well is there something here you'd want?" He asked her as he looked around.

Cal nodded and held his hands out, "Trust me I've never danced with a guy so i'll teach you as best I can."

Uro looked at her for a minute with a strange look. "What?" He asked in confusion since he didn't quite understand what she was meaning.

Cal took a few steps into a dance makings sure Luca could follow along.

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca blushed again when she was hugged. She hugged her back. She pulled away and smiled. "Thank you." She leaned in for a kiss.
Bailey moved back a bit. "Umm...what are you doing?" Bailey asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back