• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

(I do not mean in a demi god aspect. The elemental legendaries are gods of something. Like dialga is god of time, Palkia being space. Kyogre is water, as groudon is earth.)

(The legendaries are technically gods but there are mega-gods. Thats the only way I can explain it so everyone is happy. And Arceus is the god of pokemon in general)

ScaraByte said:
(The legendaries are technically gods but there are mega-gods. Thats the only way I can explain it so everyone is happy. And Arceus is the god of pokemon in general)
(I find that much more satisfying. Like arceus is the god of life, a creator.)

Zoe's use of Flare Blitz has caused her health to drop to a dangerous low. She hides under a table and rests for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drake appeared "So Naive...... Did you really think that they were safe? That they wouldn't get harmed? You know what they say.... Life is fleeting!" And out of nowhere Drake had emerged from a reverse portal and used shadow sneak to grab the necks of both children and Evylon using his tail as the drake in front of Cecilia vanished into the darkness as Cecilia would try to make a move he made his grip even tighter "One step and their necks break!" He smiled evilly "I'll give you a deal! One you cannot pass up! I'll let them live if you...... Surrender and let me do whatever I please to you! And don't worry I would do anything sexual!"

@TerrinX

@ScaraByte

BOSS THEME FOR LABORATORY: [media]

[/media]

Cecilia scowled at him her maternal reflexes telling her to surrender. But she didn't think it'd be the best option in the case of what was going to happen. "You're despicable... you know that right? You're heinous filth you savage" She said looking at him her eyes gleaming with her intention to kill. Her body wanted to move but he said one move and the kids were done for so what was she going to do now, she thought this before looking at her daughters for a moment.

Suu was in his hand and reached her hand over to her sister as they joined hands slowly. As if rehearsed the two girls used Icy wind on Drake their power combined into a mega attack on him.

Drake was blown back and was hit by a move that would hurt a lot but he only laughed as he faded away. Another drake appeared out of a portal and then another and another, soon there were many as they all charged at the four.

@ScaraByte

@TerrinX

Zoe barely made it out from under the table before a hydro pump tore it into woodchips. She used Brave Bird to severely damage the attacker and an Acrobatics and Aerial Ace to follow up, knocking the opponent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two girls nodded surrounding themselves and Evylon in a dome using all their combined power.

Cecilia shot a few bolts of light at two of the four attackers. The light glowed a glorious morning gold.

Lauren was shocked at the sudden intrusion "you monster" she said with her head down he would rue the day he ruined this grand party and her good time. She began to levitate and wrath was across her face she would not take this lightly "shadow ball" she said under her breath, her staff formed a black shadow like ball and she lauched it at the man "leave! If you know what's good for you!" he let out the threat like the first blast was a warning shot "I'll destroy you if this request isn't headed."

Elise saw all the red eyes and panicked slightly, getting j to a fighting stance. "What on earth..." She muttered.

Luca prepared and read the aura. "Not good..." He though before getting into a fighting stance like Elise.

Kia felt the disturbance that was happening back at the gym. "Typh, we need to get back to the school!" She yelled desperately, putting her clothes on and going through a portal there. "Giratina! Stop this!" She yelled once she arrived.

Uro surrounded Elise in electricity so she wouldn't be damages the electricity formed a sort of armor around her as he started to fire jolts at people rendering a few people unconscious.

Calvin ran into a few people hitting nerves to knock them out.

Typh got dressed and started to run towards the school before getting there out of breath and going towards the conflict.

"Drake is Giratina, We had a fight a long time ago and I caged the inner evil of him but it's out now and he came to kill you all but I won't let him" She said taking on a slightly deadly tone as she turned back to drake.

"Yes?" Cecilia asked as she shot a light bolt at one of Drakes minions before surrounding her family in an orb and moving them closer to her while protecting them more.

"Im sorry...I shouldnt have....I should have told you about my condition....I spited you for something that...Yes...What you did was wrong but...I forgive you..."

"You don't need to worry about your condition now, Besides i'd prefer to have you back" Cecilia said with a smile as something from across the room shot to Cecilias orb slowing and floating in front of Evylon.

"That's your Medicine" Suu said with a smile.

Cecilia shook her finger in the air, "Do you forget i'm god. Things like that don't cause much problem since I can cure it for you, my dear" She said sweetly.

"When this is all over...Do you think...We could...I need to make up for what I said to you, how I felt twords you"

Kia brought some of the minions to the ground with Spacial Rend. "Why on earth are you doing this?!" She yelled as she fought off waves of enemies.

Luca nodded at no one in particular before charging through the red eyes, hitting nerves to stop them. "The balance of aura is shifting." He said to himself. "We have to cleanse this room quickly! The balance of aura is shifting!" He yelled to everyone. "If it is not balanced, pure evil will spread across the land!" He continued yelling.

Elise felt the electricity shielding her. "Let's do this..." She charged through, hitting them with an array of fire attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back