• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Elise smiled awkwardly. "This is kinda awkward..." She said nervously as she wanted for the clothes.

Luca finished his aura balancing and the room was cleared of red eyes.

Uro smiled, "I find it kinda strange to but i'm not gonna complain that you have less clothes" He said smirking. "Then again i'm not completely promoting it either" He said quickly and a bit quieter.

Uro smirked and moved slightly closer to her, "It does make you attractive i'll admit that, Then again I found you attractive fully clothed" He said unsure of how to say this without her hitting him.

He smiled at her, "Yep.... I was hoping that the first time I saw you without clothes would be of my doing though." He said guilt in his voice as he looked at her.

Uro looked deep into her eyes, "I'll be ready for it whenever you are so just tell me alright?" He asked with a happy tone.

He smiled and grabbed her chin jerking her head up lightly. "I think it would be alright if you'd want to" He said smirking at he looked at her.

He looked at her and smirked, "I thought you wanted clothes" He said to her before hearing a knock at the door.

Calvin held some clothes out from where he'd opened the door enough to slip his arm inside but not see. "You said your girl needed clothes right?" He asked with a smirk on his side of the door.

Calvin moved his arm out and shut the door moving away slightly.

Uro had been facing the wall as she changed so his back was to her. He didn't want to defile her with his eyes more than he had done.

Uro stood up and turned to her smirking, "So you want to undress me now?" He asked as he grabbed her hand forgetting his shirt as he left the room waving to Cal in thanks as he brought her towards the dorm.

Cal looked at Luca to see if he was alright or not.

She blushed and nodded. "I guess..." Elise gazed at him as they arrived at the dorm.

Luca looked absolutely drained. "I'm fine... Just fine..." He said.

Uro made sure she was inside and a distance from the door before closing and locking it. "Ok then... You can do as you please if you'd like" He said with a smile.

Calvin smiled at Luca, "You look it... you want help to the dorm?" He asked cheerfully.

(How old were they again?)

Calvin moved over to Luca throwing Luca's arm over his shoulder as he lifted him walking towards the exit.

(I don't know why but I support it for some reason)

Calvin opened to the door to allow Luca inside it, though he still acted as a crutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back