• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"I thought you liked bad boys" Uro said with a chuckle as he put on a metal necklace before it disappeared under his shirt.

"I love you to." He said with a smile as he looked at her. She always seemed to have some sort of innocent and sweet glow to her... somehow.

Uro smirked at her her comment was interesting but he didn't know if it was possible for him to be adorable. "You're something words can't describe. You make my heart jump and my body want to be with you"

Uro blushed lightly at her. Did she know what he was thinking or could she tell the future? He stared into her eyes though paying close attention to her.

"Why are you blushing now? If anything, I'd have thought you would have blushed last night..." Elise said, blushing, as she remembered the previous night.

Uro smirked as he moved so he could speak again, "I think you'd be blushing more about it, I wasn't the one making the noise" He said smirking at her.

Uro laughed slightly as he was still partially blushing. "I know, I know. I like hearing the noises you made though" He said still smirking and staring into her eyes.

He smiled at her, "I'm glad.. if you want to do something like that in the future just tell me" He said daringly but at the same time lovingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back