• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Cruise

Luna rolled herself up before trying to help Lu up. You're heavier than you look Luna thought as she was having trouble

@tinygrassisdreaming

Neo

You get hit on the back by something and turn around to find... a talking Meowstic. Psychically, sure, but you don't run into speaking pokemon everyday.

Hmmm...

You give Meowstic the long stare. It's safe to assume it will understand anything you say to it, but what do you really have to say to a pokemon? "It's fine." Wow, look at you, getting all wordy. Your question is, what's a pokemon doing alone on this ship? Perhaps you should follow it back to its trainer. It might have been easier than you with Chatot because of psychic abilities, but teaching a pokemon to talk is no small feat. You continue to stare at Meowstic. You'll follow it as it returns to its trainer. Maybe you'll even have a battle, who knows. No matter what it is, it can't be a bigger waste of time than staring out at the horizon.

@Disruptis

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ryik

Mao sized the man in front of him up. His tone of voice and posture were familiar. He probably fit into the category of people who no longer get thrill out of life, and as a result seem bored of everything around them. Usually it is caused by having too much or too little. His gaze made her uncomfortable, so Mao turned and continued on her way.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Mao turned a corner and came upon a Vaporeon gazing off into the horizon. She hadn't noticed it until now, but the sunset was stunning. It shone off the Vaporeon's scales, throwing beautiful rainbows everywhere. It couldn't hurt to take a moment and socialize a bit, could it? Mao was sick of talking to trainers and wished to get to know some of her own kind.

"Meow Meow-stic," [An amazing sky, isn't it?] she said, walking up to the railing beside the Vaporeon.

Suddenly Scythe stood up from her seat and stomped away with no prior confirmation. The two others of his team were looking a bit confused, but Night could tell why Scythe left so abruptly. Apparently she doesn't fare so well in public places and becomes stressed if she interacts with anyone outside of her 'family'. Night adjusted his mask, not following Scythe to give her some space.

Neo

Casually following as discreetly as practicality allows, you find the Meowstic ends up chatting up a Vaporeon. Verbally. Mildly suspicious. Perhaps you've Has your cover been blown so soon?

Hmm... It's about time you let your pokemon out...

Neo

Chatot sits perched on your shoulder, attempting to eavesdrop on the conversation going on around a corner. You wave Neo goodbye, and Neo waves back.

Neo

You think it's about time you headed to the room. It'd be nice to mess up the bed yourself before Neo does it for you, and you can get to unpacking the luggage you dumped in it unceremoniously.

"Lulu you failed me!" he cried out, wrapping his arms around her. "How will we ever get out of this," he pouted, holding her close.

@Lunachan

Viola turned her head to the meowstic, she was surprised to see a pokemon who speaks their own language. She wondered if she needed to talk in her original ways or english, the way she talked after living in a human city for so long. "Ummm, va vapor, vaporee. [Yeah, it is. Oh, a rainbow.]" She tried to touch it but her hand just swept through. She decided to pet Opal on the eevee's body instead. "Erm... I'm Viola..." She didn't know if speaking english was her best choice for this encounter.

@Disruptis

"Good idea!" He exclaimed. Still holding on to Luna, he rolled over and off of the bed, landing on the carpet with his back, Luna on top of him. He laughed at his silly actions.

@Lunachan

Luna's face grew bright red. She was right in top of Lu. He was..... well...... Super hot. Too hot for her to explain. She sat up and started tugging at her hairband nervously. It ended up snapping, and her hair poofed up. Almost like she was shocked by a pikachu or something.

@tinygrassisdreaming

"You look like a whimsicott," Su giggled as he sat up. "Oh! Now that I'm not trapped, I can do your hair now!" He smiled excitedly. "It'll take a while though, your hair is so abundant." Lu felt through Luna's hair again, admiring it's texture and healthiness.

Luna looked down nervously as Lu ran his hand through her hair. No one had ever said her was nice or said they would braid it. She had to do all the hair dye and the braiding herself. Whenever she did, she would have to close the gym for that day it took so long.

@tinygrassisdreaming

"Well, turn around so I can start," he said, spreading his legs and tapping the floor between them. After she turned, Lu began separating her hair into parts and combing it out with his hands so it wouldn't get tangled while he was doing it. After a bit time he finally began to braid a section of her hair, the rest had been loosely twisted up to keep it in place.

@Lunachan

Lu sat there between his legs. It felt good letting someone braid her mop head of hair. 'He's doing really well. Even if my hair is like a messy cotton ball' Luna though. At one point she ended up starting to hum a lullaby her mother use to sing to her

@tinygrassisdreaming

Sanyi took over the bed as Lu braided the gym leader's hair. She began to doze off as the girl started humming a lullaby, and Lu almost got his hands tangled in her hair as he started to node off as well. Lu let out a small grunt, waking himself up with a light shake of his head. He did have quite a busy day after being thrown around and knocked into on the cruise ship. Not to mention the fact that he had gone on a few "side-quests" before stepping foot on the cruise ship. Even on his way to vacation, Su still didn't rest at his job to help out people and Pokemon. "What are you humming, its quite beautiful," he smiled as he continued his progress.

"I like it." Lu moved on to the next section of hair. He braided along peacefully, watching every movement he made closely with half lidded eyes. Su loved braiding hair, and he was always very careful and thorough when dealing with his teammates' hair. But for some reason, he found himself looking to make this head of hair turn out perfectly, and felt like he would stay for however long he had to to accomplish this goal. Even if he had to braid all the way through the dance, which wasn't going to happen considering his progress so far.

@Lunachan

@TheOnlyCatbug

Wow, how many talking pokémon are on this cruise? Mao thought. She imagined that they worked long and hard for the ability. It was a shame that she was incapable of such speech. Fortunately, her psychic powers made up for it. "Meow Meow Meow-stic. Meow," [it's good to see a fresh face around. My name is Mao.] Mao replied. She noticed the necklace around Viola's head. It was quite beautiful.

"Meow-stic Meow?" [Who's your trainer?]

She was baffled at the way the cat pokemon understood her. "Va Vapore Eon, Por Vap Vaporeo. [it's nice to meet you, and I have no trainer.]" Her face got to be a bit more serious.

@Disruptis

Lu managed to keep himself awake as she sung the lullaby. He braided on meticulously while Sanyi slept peacefully. It took a while, about an hour and a half or more for Lu to finish. On ce he was done, he patted down the last bit of hair he was working on and lifted his hands away from Luna's hair. "Whew, all done." He breathed happily. "Go take a look," he said as he scooted backwards, pointing to the mirror.

(It looks like this

top-10-Most-Charming-Princess-Hairstyles-7.jpg
) @Lunachan

Luna smiled brightly, "It's beautiful..." Luna turns around to Lu, "Thank you.... Thank you so much!" Luna hugged Lu. It was so pretty! Who knew that he could braid hair like that?

@tinygrassisdreaming

Luna's smile made the ranger happy. As he hugged Luna, he felt a fuzzy warmth well up inside of him. This was the kind of warmth he felt when helping people and Pokemon, when he completed yet another successful mission and got to see the shining faces of the people and Pokemon. That's the reason why Lu loved being a ranger and always worked himself to the bone. Though, there was something different about this fuzzy feeling that engulfed his chest. Was it warmer? Fuzzier? He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it didn't really matter. What did matter to Lu was the bright smile that he managed to put on the gym leader's face, for when he met her earlier it seemed we was almost incapable of, or at least, when in front of someone, would never constent to expressing such happiness. Lu returned her bright smile, happy that he could make her happy. "Oh! I have to braid my hair now." Lu stood up and walked over to the mirror before sitting back down in front of it. He began combing through his hair with his fingers to get any knots out before he began.

@Lunachan

Luna kept blushing after Lu hugged her, she wondered if she ever had a chance with him. He was nice, caring, plus he knew, somehow, to make her smile. She turned to Lu who was working on his hair, "I'll be back.. I'm going to go finish getting ready" Luna said without stuttering or saying it quietly. She stood there for a second, in awe. Unable to move.

@tinygrassisdreaming

@TheOnlyCatbug

A pokémon without a trainer? How did she get on the ship? Mao pondered as she grew suspicious. Technically, any pokémon could come onto the ship, it was only human entrance that was restricted by a ticket. Well, it didn't matter, she appreciated the company.

"Meow-stic Meow? Meow ow Meow-stic?" [so where do you come from? I haven't seen many of your kind around here.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back