• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Cruise

"Okay, I'll be here. Just knock on my door when you're ready to go." He said without looking at her. Lu was looking in the mirror as he started braiding his own hair.

@Lunachan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mao nodded, turning her attention to the sunset. She didn't realize how tired of talking she was, the day had really taken its toll. The Meowstic stood there, gazing into the beautiful sun as it said its farewells to the world and disappeared over the horizon. I wish Discaro was here, she thought. Discaro and Mao would always watch the sun go down together. It had been a long time since she had seen him last, and she thoroughly missed her older brother.

Luna walked out, and went into her room to get dressed. She knew what she wanted to wear, the dress her mother packed her. After walking into her room. Luna closed the door and started getting dressed

@tinygrassisdreaming

Without noticing it himself, Lu began humming the melody Luna hummed for him as he braided his hair. His hair didn't take nearly as long as Luna's to finish braiding, though he didn't have nearly as thick or as much hair as she did. When he finished, he opened up his suitcase. He wondered why his friends had packed a dress shirt, pants, and bowtie in his luggage when they did, but was now glad that they decided to.

Eddie grinned. "That's cool! Maybe you could do the same for pinkie!" Eddie looked as the miltank hid behind him quickly as scythe had sat up and stomped off, shaking behind him. Eddie looked at night. "Wow! You have cool pokemon! I'd show you my team, but they're kind-off asleep right now. Me and pinkie were awake because we were looking for monsters!" Eddie grinned. "And I also wanted to try one of those croissants thingies! I heard they taste good!"

@Noivern

Day 0

6:00pm - 8:00pm

serving dinner at sea

The sun approaches the blue horizon. The sky is all clear. The Splendor neatly cuts through the ocean's waves as it continues toward its destination, Cianwood City. The bells through the ship rang, and then a calm voice echoed, "All guests, dinner is now being served in the dining hall." Crew members gather in the dining hall, ready to assist passengers with any request (such as refilling empty glasses). There are many entrees to choose from on their menu. Bon appetit!

32615069007.html
(This is what it looks like)

Luna finished getting dressed, looking at the shoes she had. She huffed as she first saw the two inch heels her mother picked out. They wouldn't work. The dress would drag on the ground, she pulled out her ten inch heels and slipped them on, "There, much better!" She said. After walking out, she knocked on Lu's door

@tinygrassisdreaming

Lu had been talking with Sanyi for a few minutes before Luna knocked on the door. When she did, he stood up and opened the door, revealing to Luna a braid that started at the front and wound around his head and behind his ear to end in a braid hanging down at the back. "Hello," he smiled. "What's up? It looks like you're going to the dance too! I'm about to go with someone, she actually looks a lot like you! But she's short." Lu lifted a hand to his torso to gesture how tall Luna was before she put on the heels. It seemed as though Lu hadn't recognized the girl.

@Lunachan

"Dad, aren't you coming?" Voyan asked, looking back from the door that lead out of the bridge.

"Don't worry about me, I always take the first dinner shift on my journeys," the captain responded, "But you should go! Show your face to the passengers and socialize a bit. It'll be good for you."

Voyan wasn't quite so sure about that. If his father stays, then he would rather stay too. However, it was usually useless arguing with him, so Voyan headed out.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Mao had been enjoying the sunset for a while when she heard the dinner call. Realizing how hungry she was, she left the railing and started walking towards the food. After a couple steps, she paused and looked back at Viola. "Meow-stic?" [You coming?]

@Disruptis

Viola thought about it for a bit, then came to a conclusion. She shrugged. "Vaa. [sure.] Come on Opal." She picked up Opal in a way that humans carry cats. With Opal's back against Viola's hands. She walked with the meowstic as they made their way.

Luna looked at Lu surprised. Did she really look that different? "Lu, it's me. It's Luna" She said calmly, fighting the urge to hit him. Not that she was strong anyways

@tinygrassisdreaming

"Yeah! Her name is Luna," he smiled brightly. "Wait... You're Luna? But Luna is all cute and short, you're taller. I mean, I've never just grown like a foot in a matter of minutes... Is that even possible?"

Back inside on the bed Sanyi was busy rolling her eyes.

Luna felt her eye twitch. Then slipped out of her high heels, "There. It's me. See? I'm just wearing high heels" Luna said with a small sigh

@tinygrassisdreaming

"Lulu! It really was you! That's so crazy, how'd you grow and shrink like that? Is it those shoes?" He asked, grabbing one out of her hand and looking at it curiously. "This looks uncomfortable, how did you even get back to my room in these? I don't think they'll be very good for dancing..." He looked back up at Luna. "But you look beautiful, Lulu!" His eyes glimmered as he spoke. "We should hurry to the dance, I think it's just started. Sanyi, I'm leaving," he said to his partner as he grabbed the other shoe out of Luna's hand and threw both inside before closing the door. Lu picked Luna up and carried her in his arms princess style as he walked to the ship's dance hall.

Luna let out a small 'eep' when Lu picked her up. No one had ever treated her like this, and well she kinda liked it. Even if he threw her high heels into his room. But she couldn't stay mad at him. So she just let Lu carry her like a princess to the dance

@tinygrassisdreaming

"I'll carry you there since you have no shoes," he giggled, a bit amused.

Soon they reached their destination, and Lu walked to the middle of the dance hall before gently letting Luna down on her feet.

A very small, hardly noticeable yellow smudge sat inside a barrel from which it climbed into. There lied with it some rope and other accessories, but it refused to put down its goggles already upon its head. This little yellow spider just happened to be asleep, snoozing away with its goggles daintily upon one set of its eyes. The chiming of the bells and their vibrations started ringing in the little Attaching Pokemon's entire body. She quickly shivered her entire body, only now realizing how cold she was.

Writhing until she got back up onto her little stubby legs, she managed to hop back out through the hole she had ventured into, proceeding towards the only source of light she could see in the storage she was in. Being only 4 inches tall had its perks, and thus Glitch pushed her way under a door with only some difficulty.

Peering out, surprise shown on her yellow face as she overlooked the vast ocean. She hopped up on the railing, holding on easily with her iron grip and static-ridden body. Drawing her attention from the beautiful ocean was a bit of chit chat. Glitch immediately put the scene in the back of her little mind, and hopped towards the place of sound. Coming across what seemed to be some sort of feast?

Glitch didn't know, and thus found the need to investigate. She swiftly dashed over to a wall, looking over at the scene before her and eyeing random people. She was about knee height on the wall. The little Joltik didn't want to be seen, and yet she did. That was how it normally was, she got very conflicted with herself. She adjusted the goggles that she had on her face, making them a tad more comfortable in her thoughts.

When Luna was settled down on her feet, she smiled. Someone was treating her like a princess, and it felt amazing! She looked at Lu "Shall we dance?" She asked him

@tinygrassisdreaming

"Of course, my fair maiden." Lu bowed before her as he held one arm under him and the other out for Luna to place her's. He couldn't take the act serioisly for long, as he held out his hand for Luna he looked up at her and giggled.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Upon entering the dining hall, Mao's jaw dropped. She had never seen more grandeur. A lot of fine-clothed, round tables with intricately detailed chairs were scattered around a large open space, where passengers were dancing. There was even a chandelier. A chandelier! On a cruise ship! Mao couldn't believe it, it almost seemed too extravagant. As she gazed around the room, her eyes fell on Voyan who was already sitting at a table by himself. His father must have been delayed. "Meowstic Meow Meow!" [You should come sit with my trainer and I!], she said, turning to face Viola.

Meanwhile in the helm of the ship, the Captain grimaced as he looked up to the sky ahead. He could interpret the cloud patterns and tides better than anyone he knew, and what he saw was not promising. One of the crew noticed his expression and spoke up, "What's going on Captain?"

"Just rain headed our way tonight," he answered slowly. It wasn't the rain that was troubling him, however.

Luna blushed and took his hand. Giggling while doing it> u was acting so funny, maybe he felt the same way she did for him. But she would ask him later. Right now, it was time to dance

Glitch heard some kind of commotion unlike what she had previously heard. That of a Pokemon's voice. Using her small yet energy filled legs, she sprung from her location and bounced towards the source of the sound. Drawing near, she stopped her rather visible bouncing and instead crawled to the Meowstic responsible. Looking up at the much taller individual, Glitch did not move or make a sound as she observed the Meowstic before her curiously. It had been a while since she'd seen one of these... Or had it? Glitch's memory was one of the foggiest things, so who could blame her?

@Disruptis

Day 0

8:00pm - end of day

go to bed, people (morning will come very soon)

The sunset transitions into darkness. The night sky is clear and stars glitter against the half-lit moon. Many of the ship's activities and amenities are closing up around this time. The Splendor is near its first port of call, and will dock before most of the passengers wake.

((Just gonna say hi and wrap up))

@MoltenLightning

It was getting late and most of the guests had already retired to their rooms. Mao stood on the deck, taking in the salty sea breeze and faint smell of rain when she noticed a small critter approach her. Upon closer inspection, the critter turned out to be a small yellow bug. Mao hadn't seen this kind before, it was almost as small as a flabebe. He even had tiny googles upon its head. "Meowstic?" [Who are you?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back