• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Cruise

Lu pulled Luna close and together the pair began to twirl elegantly. They twirled and danced he sun away. At some points they were dancing wildly with jubilee, Lu tapping his feet with vitality and lifting and throwing Luna into the air at the energizing beat of swing music. They danced fast, they danced slow, and after a few hours everyone was beginning to grow tired.

Lu carried Luna back to her dorm in the same manner as before with a content smile. He placed her down gently in front of her door. He gently lifted her hand in a princely manner. "I had a lot of fun," he giggled before placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand, waving goodbye, and walking off to his dorm. @Lunachan

Last edited by a moderator:
The small Joltik looked up into the white cat-like rabbit thing. Why had she never seen this thing before? She stared up at the 'tall' being, and noticed it was actually addressing her. Glitch looked confused, and cocked her head to one side. And then, she spoke in a rather shrill voice. It had been a while, to say the least. "JOLTik! JoooolTIK! {I don'T KNow! I was nAMEd GlitCH... But I'm a JOLTIK as fAr as I KNOW.}" It was very jumbled speech, as if she couldn't decide on a tone and just went with all of them. She shivered after talking. That was not something she was used to...

@Disruptis

Luna smiled, "I had fun, to. Thank you." After he kissed her hand, she had to fight the urge she had to kiss him. After watching Lu leave, Luna ran into her room and closed the door. She changed into pj's and sat down on her bed and started writing to her mother.

"Mom.... No, no, no... Hmmmm... Oh! I know. My dear mother, Hi, I just wanted to write and tell you that I am having a lot of fun on the cruise. Even if I thought I wouldn't. But the only reason I am having fun is because of this ranger I met. His name is Lu. He's really, really cute. Plus he know how to make me smile, which is hard to do. So I just wanted to let you know how I was doing on the cruise and that I miss you and Sola already, even though it's only been like a day. And when you get this, please tell sister that I still wabt to make amends with her, and that I'm not mad at her. With my warmest regards, Luna" After finiahing the letter, she closed it into small fold and took out the Honkrow she caught awhile back. She gave it her letter and watched it fly away. Once it was out of sight, Luna flopped onto her bed and fell asleep

((I'll add details about the Honkrow, sorry anout that))

Day 1

Cianwood City, Johto

As the passengers wake up to a new day aboard the Splendor, they find themselves already docked at Cianwood City in the Johto region. There are several things to do here. A famous photographer lives in Cianwood where you can get pictures of you and your pokemon. There are beaches along the eastern shore. The Safari Zone and a few caverns lie just to the west. If you surf out to sea, you may run into a whirlpool or two, so be careful out there. (If you want more details about Cianwood, check this page.)

Overnight, Adahy had been meditating with his xatu on the dock when the roaring of a giant ship slicing through the sea caught his attention. "Ah, it has arrived," he smiled at his friends surrounding him. For the rest of the night Adahy and his pokemon slept inside the cruise ship.

Now, he was sitting out on the beach, being quite the early bird he had been there before dawn to watch the sunrise. Adahy sat peacefully with an egg safely in his lap as he watched children play while people piled out of the cruise ship and got comfortable. His Pokemon were frolicking as well. His xatu and sigilyph were dancing in the sky while the solrock and lunatone were dancing above the sands. The claydol was relaxing as well as he seemed to be sunbathing, Cheveyo's body was half buried in the sand. Children were playing on his belly but he didn't seem to mind.

(Anyone wanna interact?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Through the entire cruise to Cianwood City the Leafeon had snooze through the entire trip underneath a bench. Once the sound of the ship began to dock her leafy ears perk with her eyes shooting open, her head lifted up as her body was still tuck in a curl ball.

She carefully stood up looking left and right before backing away with shock, further under the bench, she arch her back while the passengers waltz off the ship. She huff in re relief as none didn't see her unsettling reaction, she didn't want any attention.

As she thought most of the passangers was gone, she crawl out and kept crawling until she was off the ship, her tucked back with her tail natural following behind.

Luna didn't wake up until noon the next day when her Honkrow landed of her. After letting out a large breath of air, she sat up and looked at the time. "Son of!! I'm late I'm late!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" In a panic, she tripped over all of her stuff while rushing to get her clothes on. She woke up her pokemon and ran out. Getting outside and running down the ramp. Tripping over her untied bootlace, she fell down the rest to the ramp. Then finally landed in front of a face she knew very well.

The Leafeon shot her head back towards the human and narrow her eyes before crying out from shock, she ran a distance away from the unexpected girl. She watch from far away, this was the first human she saw since she left her old owner. Meadow ears twitch before she growl under her breath. But again she remember her last battle with a Pokemon and her ears flattened.

@Lunachan

Lu gazed around at Cianwood City as he walked down the ramp, his smile reminiscent of one meeting with an old familiar friend when he heard tumbling behind him. He stopped after just stepping onto the doc and turned around to see Luna tumbling toward him. With his ranger reflexes Lu managed to lunge and catch Luna just before she could fall onto the doc. The gym leader landed with her fave in his chest before Lu chuckled at her clumbsiness. "Looks like you're excited to see Cianwood," he teased endearingly before turning his head in the direction he noticed a pokemon run off to. "I think you scared off a leafeon." Lu spotted a jittery looking leafeon some distance away who had it's ears pressed back.

@Lunachan @xkeyxx

Luna looked up at Lu, "Oh... I hope it's okay..." She ended up saying with worry. Then blushed, for the four time since she met Lu, she realized she showed off a soft spot. She stood up. If Lune was going to show off her soft spot, better make it big. "Hey little fella.... I didn't mean to scare you. I fell and it scared me. I'm Luna... Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Here I have a poffin for you" She pulled out her poffin box and sat it down on the ground near the Leafeon, hoping to calm it down

@tinygrassisdreaming @xkeyxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back