• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Pokèmon Adventures~

The male pikachu was about to respond, but riley stepped in. "Oh, hi buddy! Wow... First 10 minutes into this and I've already found a pokemon...'

Reiley looked at the pikachu, she couldn't understand her, but she guessed from her tone that she wasn't going to get caught. "Heh, I actually... Don't know how to catch anything, so yeah...."

(Imma join okay I'm still gonna ask your permission because I dn't want to come off awkward)

Grace yawned and stood up she had camped out in a bush that she cut the center out of making a small little clearing inside she shook out her fur made sure her bow was still on and peaked out of the bush her ears perked she her faint Pokemon language and a human talking she looked over and stayed hidden so nothing could see her she saw two pikachu's one being held by a trainer and the other in front of the girl it seemed to be in a fighting stance she watched them mingle and crept closer through the bushes still hidden then sat down in a bush next to them watching and listening

The male pikachu, which his name was Graw, given to him by the professor, also took attention to this. His ears perked up and looked towards Grace.

(I was thinking, and I really need some feedback on this, but should I stop playing as the trainer, and turn this into a pokemon-traveling journey? Without trainers?

"Pika pi!" Come back! Meka called as she ran after Grace

(sure,that would be great) (does that mean no translation now? >w<)

(That sounds cool xD !)

Grace looked to the pikachu and then turned around she stopped her fur fluffed ears and tail down defensively she growled and said " Eevee ee eev eevee!? " What do you want!?

(Ok, trainer-less journey startsss now! Let's just pretend that Riley/the trainer was never there, and that my pikachu is wild aswell. Or should I be a different pokemon?)

(whatever you want)

(sorry,I thought I had responded,lel) "Pika pika chu pikachu pi." I don't really believe that.

Eevee stood up and growled angry " Eevee eev Eevee! " Fine, don't belive me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back