• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Pokèmon Adventures~

(Made a male charmander named Beri, let's just say the trainer and trained pikachu snuck away.) Beri wandered around, his tail kept close to his side. He heard some talking in the distance, and started heading towards it.

"Pi,Pi pika." Fine,I wont. "Pi...pika pikachu pi pika?" Wait....do you hear that? (can we stop translating now,to make it easier?

Beri peeked at the pikachu and eevee from behind a tree. When the eevee ran, beri stumbled out from behind the tree.

The charmander fell backwards from the impact of Grace. Beri shook his head a bit gain conscious, and sat up. "Ow.... are you ok?" The character asked the eevee.

Grace stood up she wobbled a bit and shook out her fur making the dizzy go away she looked to the charmander

The charmander curled his tail around, so it's flame was by his foot. "Oh? What did the pikachu do? Are you ok?"

"That's good. I'm guessing your also wild?" Charmander didn't often come across humans, but whenever he did wind up having a pokeball thrown out him, he went into full fledged panic. Loosing his freedom wasn't what he wanted, but he was always afraid that his fighting abilities might be to weak to take on a trainer's pokemon.

Grace nodded she was alert for trainers in case they where jumped with pokeballs

Charmander looked around. "Just to say this, but what do you think the chances of being caught are if I decided to journey outside the forest..?" He had a digging temptation to just run out of this forest, and just be free from being lonely.

Snowflake is watching the two pokemon from a distance "Should I warn then?" she thinks and looks the way she came, footsteps were getting louder each second.

Grace flicked her ear and looked around then said to Beri " Many trainers venture into the forest and their are touch Pokemon out there so if you fai t or become weak the trainers will catch you so its pretty high I trained there to become strong so I can go where I want "

Snowflake walks over to the two pokemon "Speaking of trainer, there are a few heading this way" she says and sits down.

Beri jumped a little when snowflake came over. "Wait- wha?" He blinked, standing straight up.

Grace jolted back she was startled by the sudden appearance of the Glaceon

"Sorry to scare you, I'm Snowflake" the Glaceon says and she looks at the other two "And you two are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back