• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Pokèmon Adventures~

Grace looked around cautiously and then said to the Snowflake " I'm Grace " she flicked her ear with the bow on it and looked up to it

"Well I saw some trainers heading this way, where are you going?" Snowflake asks, she hadn't seen any other pokemon for some time.

" To the next town for training " Grace said she knew she was already at a pretty high level but she wanted to be stronger

"Uhm, I'm not going anywhere, out of this forest, I mean. I guess I could?" Bari was anxious about the incoming guards.

"I know a shortcut out of here, I made a small hiding place" Snowflake says and she looks at Beri and Grace "If you want to that is".

Aki was walking to his store when something hit him: he forgot to go and get a starter!! He instantly broke into a sprint as he almost broke down the professor's door. The professor only chuckled and said,"Don't worry Aki, your mom called in ahead of time and said you'd be late...I already have the perfect starter for you." Aki only sighed and said,"Thanks professor..." The professor then held out one pokeball and said,"I think you'll like this one Aki."

Aki grabbed the pokeball and opened it, watching a squirtle pop out. Aki chuckled as he picked him up and said,"I love her...Thank's again professor!" He them started walking with his new squirtle and said,"Hmm...what should I name you?" He then looked down at the squirtle and said,"How about Aquarius?" The squirtle only replied with, "Squ-squirtle!" Aki chuckled and said,"Aquarius it is...come on, I have to go work my shift at the store." He then continued walking, his new squirtle at his side.

After they had finally reached the store, Aki was greeted by his mother. After a quick conversation Aki's mom took out a very small apron with a pokeball design on it and slipped it onto Aquarius. She then chuckled and said,"Perfect fit, looks like you have a new coworker Aki." Aki only smiled as he put his squirtle up on his counter and said,"Let's meet our first costumer of the day together, alright Aquarius?" The squirtle only said,"Squirt-Squirtle!" Aki sat down on his chair while Aquarius happily wondered around the counter and the back room.

Beri nodded, his heart beating faster. "Alright, Let's go!" he said. He had this strange feeling, like he was finally starting his life.

Grace nodded and stood up she was hit with a pokeball in a manner to be caught she immediately came back out and turned around growling

Snowflake jumps out of the way and she looks at the others "Come on this way" she says and runs towards the trees.

Snowflake quickly reaches a small cave "In here, follow it and you'll be in my hideout, I'll lead them away"

Snowflake nods "See you in a moment" she says and runs of distracting the trainings to follow her.

After a while Snowflakes comes back and she enters the cave "They're gone, for now" she says.

Slash wanders around the forest, looking for more pokemon to help out. In the past few days he hadn't seen very many pokemon, and he was starting to think he was lost, although really he couldn't be lost since he wasn't going anywhere specific. He wanders straight past a cave silently, looking for any pokemon that may need help.

Grace looked to snowflake and saw someone behind her she tilted her head

Snowflake looks at Grace "You okay?" she asks and tilts her head "Well we can go to another town from my hideout"

Beri didn't quite catch sight of Slash. He took a relieved breath. "I think going to another town sounds great."

Slash continues to wander around the forest, munching on a pecha berry he'd found lying around. "Wonder where I am? Should probably check." He mumbles, looking for a tall tree. He found a tree that was slightly taller than most of the others in the forest and started trying to climb it, hoping to be able to get to the top and get a good grasp on his surroundings.

Snowflakes nods "Well the way out to town is to an apartment, my previous trainer lived there, but the new owner is quite alright with it, she can take care of us if we need something" she says and walks towards another rather long cave.

Beri nodded, listening while following her. "Ah, I've never really interacted with trainers before...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back