• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Raven put her book away and entered the class room. She smiled when she saw a piano in the classroom. She immediately went over to it and looked at it.

~>♤<~

"I don't use a microphone," Delphine said. "Josh would say that it's not like I need one..." she then walked to Pyros. "Are you okay? You don't seem like it."

Joshua laughed a little. He then looked at Raven and the piano. "I guess you play piano right?" he asked.

Raven nodded " I love playing the piano..." she said as she continued to look at the instrument.

~>♤<~

"I'm fine" Pyros said still in the same down voice letting off a fake smile looking at everyone interested in something he feels really stupid.

Delphine sighed. She went to the other side of the class and sat on the ground.

"Nice," Joshua said.

Pyros just pulled out some headphones and put them in as he rocked back on his chair looking to the ceiling and shutting his eyes.

" mhm...." she smiled some more at the instrument. After looking at it some more. She found a seat neart the window and took out her drawing book and began to draw a concert hall with a piano on stage.

~>♤<~

After everyone settled in a teacher with purple hair wear a pink dress, black choker and pink shoes walked into the classroom. She stood at the podium and looked at everyone and smiled " hi class I am Ms. Rose and I am going to be your music teacher for the rest of the school year.

---

Raven was absorbed in her drawing and wasnt paying attention right now.

~>♤<~

Pyros was listening to music so couldn't hear her but also he didn't want to pay attention anyway so he just ignored her.

((Guess which pokemon she is))

Rose looked at raven and pyros. She sighed a little and then looked st the rest of the classroom. She noticie ray and stared at him for a bit. She laughed a little " well isn't that nice we have a celebrity in our classroom"

----

After a few more second raven stopped drawing and looked st the teacher. She decided to finish her picture in her free time.

~>♤<~

Rose laughed some more when he saw ray blush. " why dont we introduce ourselves and say what instrument we play. If you dint play and instruments say you play vocals." She eyed everyone " so...who want to go first? "

~>♤<~

"Me!!" Delphine said hapilly. "I am doing vocals. I also play ocarina and harp," she said.

Josh smiled at his sister.

Rose smiled "who's next"

---

Raven sighed and lifted her hand. She got up and said " my name is raven and I play the piano...and I sing" she then sat back down. Rose smiled and looked st the rest of the class " you all have to go eventually...ya know"

~>♤<~

pyros still hasn't even noticed that the teacher has come in he has just been listening to music with his eyes shut facing towards the ceiling.

((Pretend my character also said she sings))

Rose looked at pyros " can someone get the student that is listening to music and staring at the ceiling please?"

~>♤<~

Ray sighed as he got up and went over to Pyros, he took his earphones off "Pyros get up!" And walked back to his seat and sat down.

@Bills352

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back