• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Rose smiled at raven. Raven got up from her desk and went to the piano and sat down. She stared at it for a minute trying to decide what to play. After a few more seconds she started to play. The piece started of slow for a minutes and then it began to speed up. It was a whimsical piece and it made raven smile as she played it.

~>♤<~

After about 4 minutes raven stopped playing. She giggled a little and smiled at the piano. She was really happy to play it. She hummed and sat back down at ger desk abd looked out the window.

----

Rose laughed a little and looked at raven " I see you like the piano" raven looked " I love the piano...it a beautiful instrument" she said with a smile. Rise looked at ray " well what do you think? "

~>♤<~

Ray was now in the mood and the lines on his hair and body changed into a different color which is Blue. "I think she did great, her song was good and the flow of it was great but she's not a master yet though, with a bit more practice she could be a master at the piano." He said this with the upmost confidence which is strange because he's normally shy. This sudden change is caused by certain things that get him in a certain mood.

@Evergreen98

@LyraDark

Raven was humming and smiling and such. Her personality slightly changed after playing the piano.

---

Rose was surprised by ray's sudden change in attitude. ' he was shy just a few seconds ago...hmm..' " then do you mind playing for us?" She asked politely now that he doesnt seem shy anymore.

~>♤<~

pyros was about to rise his hand and got about half before he noticed the teacher asked ray to play for us and he instantly put his hand down.

Ray looked at Rose "Of course!" He grinned as he got his microphone ready, he needed some background music so he got out a Cd with some background music and gave it to the teacher "I can't sing without some music so can you play this?" He asked

@Evergreen98

@LyraDark ((my character is gonna sing Happy by Pharrel William))

Rose took the CD and went to her class closet and took out a CD player and inserted the CD. After a few seconds music began to play.

~>♤<~

Ray began singing as the music played ((I hope y'all are listening to the song.)) he enjoyed singing at the moment and the song itself was great.

@Bills352

pyros disliked the song so decided to only look interested but truthfully he just wanted to ignore him singing no matter how good he is.

Josh was listenning to the song, he liked every king of music but this one wasn't in this favourites... He like it anyways.

Delphine was listenning to the song, still writting.

Rose was listening and smiled at now good he is. ' so that title isnt just for show huh...'

-----

Raven was looking out the window and listening to ray.

~>♤<~

Ray finished up his song and the color of his lines went back to yellow, after blinking once or twice "Th...thank you f.... For listening..." he grabbed everything he had and sat back down. He seemed to be back to his normal personality.

@Bills352

pyros noticed that he was the last so he slowly raised his hand and gulped "er ill sing if it isn't too much of a hassle but i don't have any equipment" pyros said in a nervous voice.

Rose clapped " brilliant just what you would expect from the grandmaster of music" she smiled at him and then looked at pyros "that would be wonderful...you can ask one of the students to play an instrument while you sing"

~>♤<~

"are you sure thank you" pyros said in a thankful voice bowing to ray "sorry to ask this but does anybody know how to play Dead by April What can I say"pyros asked to see if anybody could play the song wanted to sing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray knew what he was talking about but he wasn't sure if he should play the electric guitar or a normal one.

@Bills352

@Evergreen98 ((you can suggest Ray if you want.))

((Okie))

Rose looked around the class and saw that no one was raising their hand. She sighed a little " ray would like to play the background for him?" She aksed

~>♤<~

pyros smiled and began to sing even tho he didn't seem to want to be their before this is one song he knew of by heart and could sign it near to if not perfected so it put him in his comfort zone.

Ray played the guitar perfectly without missing one note but his eyes were closed though as he listened to Pyros sing. 'He needs to practice a bit more with his voice but I'm glad he knows how to sing the song pretty good.'

@Bills352

@Evergreen98

@LyraDark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back