• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"what the!" Pyros shouts as he is about to fall off his chair before he regained balance "Oh er hi miss" Pyros said in quite voice.

Rose smiled " sleeping on the first day isn't a good impression Mr.pyros, would you please tell the class what instrument?"

~>♤<~

"instrument er i don't play one" Pyros said in a quite voice scratching the back of his head and giving a awkward smiling.

Rose nodded " you may take a seat" she looked at ray " would you please introduce yourself mr.grandmaster of music"

~>♤<~

Ray was very embarrassed 'Why did she have to call me that.' He thought, he got up and faced the class and spoke "I...I....I'm R......R...Ray and I p...Play Any Instrument and I do v.. Vocals as w.....well." He stuttered very Shyly and he sat down blushing over embarrassment.

@Bills352

@Evergreen98

Rose laughed " a shy one I see" she teased him a little. She looked at the class " alright...students who play instruments would each of you like song for your fellow classmates?" She asked the class.

~>♤<~

"Joshua! Our version of *Don't remember name of the song*?" Delphine asked, knowing Josh would understand.

"Totally," Joshua said. "Well me and Delphine would like to play something..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose smiled at the two " that would be great..."

---

Raven looked at josh and delphine wondering what they are going to play.

~>♤<~

Josh took out his electric guitar. "So... Ready Delphine?"

Delphine nodded and Josh started playing. Delphine started signing after some time. Was was funny is that her voice went well with heavy metal.

Raven smiled as she listened to the music Joshua was playing and lyrics delpine was singings. She closed her eyes and listened to them playing.

~>♤<~

'Heavy metal huh sounds nice but could be better.' Ray thought glad that nobody here can read minds cause if they did well there would go many of his secrets.

pyros was surprised at first that delphine voice worked with heavy metal this put a smile on his face so he shut his eyes and listened to the music.

Finally, Josh and Delphine finished. Delphine giggled.

'I missed the same part again...' Joshua said to himself. He was mad.

Rose and raven clapped her hands. " nicely done you two" she said with a smile. She looked at ray " how do you think they did?" She asked

---

Raven started thinking about of she should play the piano. She looked at it and wanted to play it really badly.

~>♤<~

Delphine looked at the ground. "The best between us is Josh..." she said before she started writing in her notebook.

'Can't believe I missed it again...' Joshua said to himself.

Ray sighed because he hated the fact that he was really good at music and was treated like a celebrity. "I.....I think they d....did g.......great but they n.....need to p...practice more if they want to b.....be perfect...." He stuttered shyly and after he said that he stared at the ground hoping his new friends wouldn't hate him.

@Bills352

Rose nodded and then looked back at the class " anyone else?" Raven thought for a few more seconds and decided to play the piano. She raised her hand " I would like to play something"

~>♤<~

Joshua smiled as he heard Raven would play something.

Delphine was writing in her notebook. She felt tired for an unknown reason.

(I g2g or i wont get any sleep its already 1:30 am for me i wake up about 4:30 - 5:00 sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back