• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Ray woke up very early to do what he needs before school. He gathered the items he needed for the morning, he tried not to disturb Josh as he got out of bed and went to go take a shower.

@LyraDark

Raven phone alarm rang. She closed it and looked at the ceiling for good minutes. She then got up and started getting ready for the day.

~>♤<~

Pyros woke up the first thing he decided to do was to sit up rubbing his eyes and then he started to get ready for the day ahead.

Josh woke up and stretched. He had a really sharp earing. He yawned a little and looked at his schedule. "The years starts good," he said. "Music."

Delphine was already up and got her things ready, humming.

Ray finished everything he needed to do and went back to the dorm. He then went to his things and began getting everything he needs for school. He told Josh Good morning.

@LyraDark ((do we have uniforms or we can wear whatever we want as long as it's appropriate?))

((Anything as long it's appropriate))

"Good morning," Josh replied. He was already done with prepairing himself for the day.

Raven wore a white long sleeve shirt with black short and combat boots. She wore a black necklace shaped like a crescent moon and looked at the schedule. She smiled ' music...I wonder if I can just sing or I have to play an instrument...hmm...' she grabbed her grabbed her bag which she readied last night and looked delphine who was already ready.

~>♤<~

Pyros finished preparing himself for the day and got a song stuck into his head the only song he really knew he put some headphones on and started to listening to it. he was wearing a purple tee shirt that was short sleeved some finger less gloves that are grey and reach past his wrist and white long pants with a belt going diagonal across them.

Ray looked at his classes for today 'Music......... Guess I can do instrumental or singing, i can do both so it doesn't really matter for me.' He thought, he just waited for Josh to get ready.

@LyraDark ((Do we have our own schedule or do we all have the same?))

"What is your first class?" Delphine asked. She was wearing one of her summer dresses. This one was cream.

Josh took his guitar case with him. "I am starting with music," he said.

((Well, we can have some class all togheter and there are others that we are not))

Ray followed Josh and saw Delphine not remembering what she said yesterday ((that's me sometimes....)) and he greeted her. Ray was wearing a green shirt and blue jeans, nothing really special.

@LyraDark ((I'm confused if Josh was talking to Ray or his sister.))

Pyros looked at his time scheduled "Music" he mutters one of the classes he hates his voice can only sing certain songs and he doesn't know much music and can't play any instruments but in all he enjoys music he headed to his door opened it and walked to where Delphine told him the music classroom is yesterday.

((He was talking to Ray))

Delphine smiled. "Nice!! I have music too!!" she said. "Me and my brother used to play togheter! He plays guitar and I do the vocals." she waved to Josh and Ray. "Hey guys!!! Are we all in music??" she asked.

Josh nodded. "Seems like it..." he said. "Hey there," he said to Raven.

Raven looked at delphine " I do the vocals and play the piano" she then looked josh with a smiled and wave " morning"

~>♤<~

Joshua smiled. "Let's go to class," he said and started walking.

Delphine smiled. She then saw Ray's case. "What is that?" she asked curiously, tilting her head.

" yeah...." she then started walking to class. She read a book as she walked with the group.

~>♤<~

Ray looked at Delphine "I....... It's a microphone....." He said very shyly, it was a very expensive microphone too. Ray followed the others to the class.

@LyraDark

Pyros was in the back comer of the classroom as this was one class he didn't want to have to be in so he was trying to hide away hoping when the others arrive that none would pay any attention to him.

They finally got there. "This is my favourite class," Joshua said.

Delphine smiled. "I sing too," she said before she noticed Pyros. She waved to him. "Hey!! Pyros!!" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back