• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"I was looking for them everywhere!!" Josh replied and smiled. "Thanks!" he said.

Delphine smiled and was silent looking at the red string around her wrist.

" no problem I figure I should return these before your sister hides them from you" raven said with a smile " she looks like someone who loves to mess with you"

~>♤<~

"Yes, always," Joshua said. "She is always messing with me..." he then put his headphones on his desk table and smiled to Raven.

Raven smiled back " but you two are close...right?" She asked " it must be nice have siblings like that..." her expression saddened a little, then went back to normal after a second.

~>♤<~

Ray rushed back to Delphine like a puppy waiting to get its treat, it looked adorable. waiting to continue their tour, Ray was glad to have another friend but he didn't trust quiet yet but maybe in the future.

@LyraDark

Joshua nodded. "Yeah," he said. "We are really close to each other," he added.

Delphine laughed a little. "Let's continue," she said and started walking again.

Raven nodded. ' I wish me and my siblings were close...' she sighed a little " well I better get going...nice talking to you..." she began to walk away.

~>♤<~

Delphine started humming as she showed Raw around.

"Bye!" Josh said to Raven and started playing his guitar.

Ray was listening to Delphine humming and he never actually took account to how cute she looked. He smiled out of pure happiness as he hummed along with Delphine. He then asked her a question "H...... Hey Delphine how....... Close are you and Y....... Your b..... Brother?"

@LyraDark

Raven smiled a little and went back to her dorm. She looked out the window and decided to open it to let some fresh air in. The room felt a little stuffy. She saw that it was getting late so she started to getting ready for bed.

~>♤<~

Delphine stopped humming. "Me and my brother are really really really close to each other. " she said and smiled. "He knows almost everything about me... Almost~"

Ray looked at her curious now "What do you mean Almost?" She had now peaked his interest, well who wouldn't be interested in what she said.

@LyraDark ((You can say something to make Ray blush or embarrassed.))

After a few minute raven sat in bed in her black pajamas. She took out her drawing notebook and began to drawn the school garden.

~>♤<~

"H-Hey! That's personnal!" Deplhine replied and looked at the ground.

Josh laughed for apparently no reason.

"I...... I..... I'm sorry!" He looked apologetic, he didn't know that his question hit a soft spot.

@LyraDark ((you still have a chance to make Ray Blush or embarrassed.))

"It's okay," Delphine said. "Well... What I meant by almost... Was that I like boys that are shy..." she said softly, still looking at the ground.

Ray eyes are now wide open and his face was pure red. He turned around trying to hide his blushing face from Delphine's view.

@LyraDark ((Good job))

"But yeah... That's one of the things my brother is not knowing," Delphine said, still keeping her head down. She yawned and felt tired.

Ray was speechless at the moment but he too yawned as he felt tired. He told Delphine that he was going to his dorm room so he could get up early tomorrow and walked back to his dorm room still blushing.

@LyraDark

Delphine got in her dorm and literally jumped in bed. She was so tired that she just felt asleep like that.

Joshua had his guitar back in his case and he was listenning to his music.

Ray entered his dorm room and laid down his his bed, thought we're racing through his head but as time went on he fell asleep and would awaken the next mourning.

@LyraDark

Raven looked at delphine and sighed. She went over and put the blanket over her and then went back to and finished drawing her drawing. She unconsciously put a figure under tree listening to music. She closed the book and went to sleep.

~>♤<~

Pyros put down his novel and noticed the time he was very tired so he laid down on his bed like a sack of potato's and fell sleep nearly instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back