• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Delphine smiled again. "If you like nice persons, you will probably get friend with my big brother!" she said. "He is really Nice to everyone," she added.

Ray arrived at the dorm room with Josh as Ray entered he felt like singing for no reason. Ray was really good at both singing and dancing but he kept his talent hidden cause he didn't want to be crowded by fans and such.

"you'll have to introduce me at some point if he's as nice as you we should get along just fine that's of course if you don't mind" pyros replied

Joshua looked at his guitar case. He smiled. "Ray, would you mind if I played some electric guitar?" he asked.

"I don't mind at all!" Delphine said with a smile.

"you really are nice don't ever lose that its a great trait" pyros replied with a smile on his face checking to see is he could notice what hybrid she was.

Joshua smiled as he got his electric guitar out of his case. His electric guitar was the same color of his hair. He didn't even plug it, he didn't had to. He started playing one of his favourite songs.

"Thanks!" Delphine said. "Why we don't go see him now?" she then asked.

Delphine's fox-like ears twitched as Joshua started playing guitar. She started walking towards the sound of him playing.

pyros was about to follow but noticed that the girl in front of him was actual very good looking as he never really thought about it before so he stopped and just watched her.

Delphine turned to Pyros. "Are you going to follow?" she asked and tilted her head.

Josh finished playing. "I like this song," he said.

"o sorry was just thinking about something" Pyros replied in a shocked manner of voice as in not expecting her to notice him he then jogged over to her.

Delphine giggled. "It's okay..." she said. She then continued walking towards Joshua's dorm. She looked at the red string she had around her wrist and smiled.

Ray felt very happy so he pulled out some equipment and he tested out his microphone to see if worked which it did. He then pulled out a boombox and played some music. He turned to Josh "Is it alright if I sing?"

Pyros followed her thinking that was a close one lets not do anything stupid like that again.

Kira

Still walking around not know anyone or were her dorm room is she sit tired on the floor of a hallway she just walked down.

" i wish this wasn't so huge or complicated to find everything."

Josh nodded. "Yeah, of course," he replied. He put his guitar back in his guitar case.

Delphine giggled again, wondering why Pyros was not following her at first.

Ray played his background music and began singing Good Feeling by Flo Rida amazingly

Pyros noticed her giggling and wondered what was funny but decided not to ask but made a confused face instead.

Josh was listenning. "Sure that guy has a voice," he thought tro himself.

Delphine started humming.

Pyros noticed her humming and enjoyed the tune but when he attempted to think of what she was humming he could not his knowledge of music is not so good so he stayed silent and just listened to her with a smile on his face.

After a few minutes raven stopped singing. She lean against a tree. She eyes started glowing and she quickly moved out of from where she was standing. When she moved a tree branch broke of and fell where ahe was standing. She sighed a little and began to walk away from the area.

~>♤<~

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex decided it was time to go and meet other people so she walked out of her dorm room and went to look for someone new to talk to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back