• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Okay," Joshua said. "I will be back... I have to go check on my little sister..." he added. He got up and stretched.

Raven said to her without taking her eyes of her book " you should have just answered the phone and saved him the trouble of coming here...."

~>♤<~

Ray looked at josh "Do you want me to come with you or no?" He wanted to explore and meet new people.

Raven sighed ' I should have said anything' " forget what I said..." ' why did I say that? Their siblings...I wouldn't what ok and what's not ok for her to do...' she sighed again and took out her head phones and started to listen to music and read her book.

~>♤<~

Josh quickly got out of the room. "Okay... Don't mind my weird manners to track my sister down..." he said as he sniffed the air. "Ha! Found you Delphine Black!" he thought to himself and started walking.

Delphine put her earphones and then listenned to her music.

Alice was still walking around the coridors, She would check every little detail that She found. Alice was just the Curios type. But you know what they say? Curiosity killed the cat

Josh knocked on the door where he sensed Delphine was. "Delphine Black..."

Delphine was not listenning.

(Sorry guys i have to go D:) Alice decided to go back, She was Quiet tired so She went back to her dorm and just layed on her bed. Eating candies and slowly fallinje asleep.

Raven feels a presence near the door. She get up, take of her headphones and opens the door. " you must be her brother..." she said with a blank face

~>♤<~

Joshua smiled. "Yes, I am Delphine's brother Joshua," he said. "And you are?" he asked politely.

Delphine smiled.

Ray saw that there were two girls but he didn't want to interrupt anything so he kept quiet.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Raven," Joshua said.

Delphine giggled. "Ooh Josh stop it..." she said.

Raven looked at her cofused " well you can come in and talk to her..." she said as she left the door open for him and went back to listening to music and reading her book.

~>♤<~

"My plan worked~!" Delphine said to herself. "Hello there!" she said to the person standing next to Josh. She got up, walked in front of the person and stretched her arm for an handshake. "I am Delphine!"

Josh sighed.

Raven wasn't listening and was peacefully listening to her music and reading her book.

~>♤<~

Ray shook her hand and said "I'm Ray Emerald it's nice to meet you Delphine." The lines on him were glowing yellow but they were always like that.

"Nice to meet you too Ray, I guess you are my brother's dorm mate?" she asked.

Joshua sighed again and took her phone, looking for some heavy metal in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back