• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Raven had a bad feeling about this but decided to read what he wrote in the notebook " alright if you say so..." she took the notebook and began to read.

Michael grabbed Keira and put her on his shoulders. "My room or yours?" He figured that which ever one they went to would be where the both of them slept anyways. He had nightmares from the crash and Keira just needed to be near him sometimes.

"I don't know if fun is the word for it, but... It'll certainly never be boring..." He smiled, barely, showing a little teeth, then wrapped his arms around Lotus.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Delphine giggled. "So Ray... Do you need anything?" she asked him.

Page # 1

Yeah... I really had NO idea about a title... So yeah... It's a new year (Again). First thing I had to do was to go check up on Delphine (Of course). That's kinda how I met Raven (She's pretty nice) since she is Delphine's dorm mate (Poor her).
And there is a lot more, this is only a little part of what he wrote. At each page there is Raven's name once or twice.

Axel sighed.

The Shaymin then tilted her head up and kissed him again, but on the cheek. "Yes, definitely." She smiled.

(Last post for the night, btw, Kitten)

' She wasnt really that crazy when i met her first...a little mischevious , but..not that bad...' Raven turned the next page and saw her name again.

Ray smiled as he held her hand "I just want you to visit me everyday while I'm in here."

Madeline yawned as she got up and got a bottle of water. She began gulping it down and after satisfying her thirst she got back into bed and stared at the ceiling.

@LyraDark

The smell of the sea still lingered, it must be close to him. He shifted his position to lying up on his bed. Lavi frowned, it must be a simple water type, but it has a familiar scent..

(In class reply)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Serenity proceeded to the library yawning as she grabbed a book and sat down in a chair at a table and read until she fell asleep with the book open and her hand on the page, lightly breathing where she stayed for a while.

Ray smiled happily.

Madeline soon fell asleep again and her Fabulousness was very powerful, probably so powerful that she might attract a certain Person.

@LyraDark

After a few minutes raven closed the notebook and gave to delphine she then ran out the infirmary and went to the music room

Lavi got up from his bed and returned to the hallway. The scent of the sea was faint, but he decided not to follow it. Instead, he went to the library where he felt Serenity's vibration was. He felt slightly lonely and in a bit of a chatty mood since he just slept.

He saw her reading a book and stopped. He fiddled with his baggy claws before walking to her.

"Erm, hello, again."

(In class reply)

Madeline rolled off her bed and fell on the floor, she was wide awake and said "boooooooo I was having such a nice dream...." She got up and walked through the hallways trying to find something to do. She was wearing her outfit from her pic.

@LyraDark

"Hello. Care to join me?" Serenity looked up and smiled politely at Lavi sensing he must have been abit nervous, she kicked out a chair enough for him to take a seat as she closed the book

She was so tired that she didn't even notice Axel when she looked up she waved to him and ran over to him but on the way she tripped over something and fell face first into the ground.

@LyraDark

Raven got ti the music room and sat at her piano. She sighed as her face was red. She shook it of and started to play a really fast song.

Lavi took the seat gratefully. He noticed that she closed her book and suddenly felt a bit guilty.

"You didn't have to stop reading. I only wanted to be in someone's presence."

Madeline shook her head yes and started to get up "Ow...." And she started to dust herself off.

@LyraDark ((Sorry guys but I must go to sleep goodnight!))

"No its fine i was done i finished the book." Serenity smiled at lavi and put away the book pulling out a sketch journal. "No bother at all really im glad to have the company." She tilted her head abit

Lavi smiled a tiny bit. At least he wasn't bothering her. Serenity pulled out her sketching journal and tilted her head. He blinked his emerald eyes in confusion.

"What're you drawing in there?" He asked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back