• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

((*Axel facepalms himself* Oh god...))

Axel was thinking and he found something suspicious about Madeline.

Delphine smiled at her.

"Yeah, I get it." He said, walking next to her, calmly, his eyes staring down. He looked up again, and he glanced at where he assumed Lotus was, and sniffed in her direction again.

The two came outside and turned a corner, revealing a huge garden. "It's been forever!" Lotus exclaimed in a high-pitched voice like a little girl, letting go of Graceon's hand and spinning in a little circle in the garden.

"New place, oh god, flower smell everywhere, I'm lost, LOTUS!" He began to wave his arms around, looking for the Shaymin, and instead running into a tree.

"Well your brother came your the dorm room....and when I said ' if uour looking for delphine she is in the infirmary' he then looked disappointed and muttered something and then started walking here...." shw whispered

The pretty Shaymin ran over to Graceon and bent the tree over with her grass type powers so they could easily sit on it, pulling at the Absol's arms to motion him. "Okay, there's tree branch right in front of you; just hop on up." She said as she placed his hands on the bark so he could feel.

"Ahhhhh, dogs aren't built for trees- Ow, thats a branch in my face." He said, scrambling up onto the branch, and holding onto Lotus, then laughed, "I must look like an idiot..."

Madeline giggled as she said "Woooo there stop." And she got off Axels back "For Thy's great loyalty to the Fabulous Queen I shall give you a reward!" She then gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she started walking away giggling.

@LyraDark

Lotus giggled a bit, stabilizing the Absol. "Well neither are hedgehog-guinea pig things." She referenced to herself, smiling.

"...W...what?" He asked, confused. But suddenly, he looked her right in the eye and said, "Hey. Close your eyes. I want to give you something."

Axel just blinked. He then went to his room to meditate with a sigh. His room was a lot in the japanese style.

"He was looking for you... I know my brother..." Delphine whispered.

((Awwww I was expecting him to blush.......))

Madeline walked into her room and sighed "Time for this Queen to rest and she fell asleep on her bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back