• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Serenity saw everyone was gathered inside so she back out and went to the hall and stood leaned on a wall thinking and looking around."i wish i could make friends rather than be shy." she heard a sigh and looked around.

Ray was talking to the doctor about his injuries and whatnot until the nurse came telling both of them that their friends are coming, Ray smiled thinking of Delphine. Madeline saw both Josh and Raven, Raven and Madeline have become friends over the week. She ran up to them "Hey guys how's it going?" She said. ((Can Axel be with Madeline?))

@LyraDark

@Evergreen98

"You know, I heard there was this pretty spot somewhere on campus somewhere. Course, I wouldn't know if it's pretty. Cause I'm blind, but hey, I figured, you'd enjoy it." He said, rubbing his head lightly. "Sooo, uhhh, hey, wanna go?"

"Oh, you mean the garden? Yeah, sure, let's go." Lotus smiled as she put her guitar in its case and slipped it over her shoulder so the strap laid on her chest, the instrument on her back. She made sure to put her diary in the case too, because she usually always kept it with her to guard it. The Shaymin then pulled Graceon by the hand, thinking nothing of it, and led him out the room. "Here, I'll take you there. It's beautiful and my favorite place in the school, personally."

Last edited by a moderator:
((The nurse also grabbed Axel plus I think Madeline should either hook up with either him or Lavi, also was Delphine saying hey to Ray or Madeline?))

((To Ray and it's okay with me... I imagine Axel who can sense her fabulousness when he closes his eyes since he's a lucario xD ))

serenity got bored and went to the garden and sat down in the sunglight at a table drawing the plants.. "Beautiful here" she smiled as she looked around

((Okay sooo should Axel and Madeline Hook up?))

Ray looked up to see Delphine "Hey" he replied and he holds her hand as he smiles happily.

Madeline replied "I'm doing Super Fabulous!" ((Almost every sentence that comes out of Madeline has the word Fabulous in it......))

@LyraDark

@Evergreen98

"Y-yeah. Thats what I heard." He said, walking behind her and stumbling only a little. He didn't know where they were going, and he ran into the corners of a wall every once in a while, but he kept up pretty well. "Could you slow down, please? I'm running into things!"

((If you want))

Delphine smiled. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I think we could guess that you were fabulous as always" Axel said with a small smile.

@Archdemon

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry!" Lotus responded, blushing a bit from embarrassment as she slowed her walking. "I guess I'm just excited is all; I haven't been to the garden in a while because I've had so much school work to do."

((I would really like to see what Axel looks like so can you put up A CS Lyra?))

Ray smiled "I'm fine."

Madeline looked at Axel "Awwww how sweet of you to say that!" She smiled at him.

@LyraDark

@Evergreen98

Michael walked towards the school but then stopped at the doors and waited for his sister who was still near the car. "Keira, hurry up. I'd like to get to our rooms sometime today..." He smirked at her to let her know he was joking. He ran his hand through his green hair and leaned against the wall.

The Kyogre peeked out of her room to see if anyone was in the hall before jumping out on a skateboard. She skated down the hall and outside to the basketball court. She pulled a book out of her bag and skated around in almost circles while reading.

@TamaraWolf

Raven smiled and looked at ray and walked " how are you feeling?" She looked at him and sighed " I am so sorry I kicked you in the stomach....I thought you were of those men...." she said as she looked at the ground feeling guilty.

Ray smiled at Raven "It's alright mistakes happen." Ray looked at Madeline "I'm doing fine."

((I'm going to have Madeline do something funny later so watch out Axel.))

Madeline came up to Ray "Hey there buddy how do you feel?"

@LyraDark

@Evergreen98

((*Axel's eyes widen* Whaat?))

Axel was waiting for everyone outside.

"See? Even Ray says it!" Delphine said with a giggle.

((I'm going to have Madeline jump on his back and say "Mush My Fabulous Steed!" Later.))

Madeline told everyone she was going to wait with Axel and she left the infirmary smiling at Axel thinking of her plan since they're alone.

@LyraDark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back