• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Ray watched the entire scene but a flash grenade came in and blinded everyone. Ray felt a sharp needle in his back and liquid going inside him, his vision blurred and he fell unconscious as they grabbed Ray and started running away. One of the men spoke "Looks like we have a legendary now Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!"

@LyraDark

@Evergreen98

As she could see again, Delphine growled. "Axel!!! Find them!!! Now!!!" she yelled. She was mad. ((They shouldn't have done that))

Axel started running, followed by Delphine.

"Cherry reads me the questions, I answer them, and she writes them down. I know that seems problematic, but it's the only way that works. I can't really write. I was never taught how to even when I COULD see." He said, shrugging.

"That must be hard." Lotus responded, fiddling with a pencil in her hand. "I could help you if you ever needed it." She offered sweetly.

"Shh-" He suddenly reached up, touching a finger to her lips, which actually ended up on her nose, and he glanced around, still like he was able to see. Then he got up and moved towards the exit, his nose to the air.

"....Theres a fire."

After about about 10 minutes raven stirred up a bit. She opened her eyes and saw Joshua. She smiled a little and looked around and saw all the guys in the room defeated.

"A fire!?" Lotus exclaimed, her eyes widened as she got up quickly, putting her stuff down on the couch. She followed the Absol, trying to hide her fear at the thought of the burning substance. "Oh no, that's can't be good at all!"

"Are you okay?" was the first thing Joshua asked. There was a worried tone in his voice.

@Evergreen98

Axel found them and growled.

Delphine jumped in front of them, snapping her fingers, making a fire spark.

@Archdemon

" yeah...I am fine" she rubbed her arm a little. She flinched a little when she felt a burn mark on it. ' being a pokemon of disaster alway has it's good and bad traits....'

The man dropped Ray and called for more backup and they took Ray away as Axel was Surrounded "Sorry boy but we're not letting this legendary get away from us!" Madeline was too focused on the men surrounding her.

@LyraDark

Axel clenched his fists. "I won't let you take any of the ones who are in this school!!" he yelled. He muttered aura sphere. ((So Ray is being dragged away again?))

Delphine was mad.

Joshua nodded. "I am okay... Just a little worried" he said.

((Yep))

Madeline finished off all the men who had surrounded her, Ray was still being dragged away. The people attacking the school are very persistent about Ray.

@LyraDark

Raven gave him a reassuring smile and then her eyes glowed again. "4 men outside abiut to throw sleeping gas inro the room..." she tired to get up but was paralyzed. 'Shit...' the men were about to throw the sleeping gas.

Axel and Delphine started running again. These two were in extremely good physical shape so they could run around and don't be fatigued.

Joshua picked her up and ran outside of the room, doing everything with a non-human speed.

Before they could throw it in they saw joshua disappear. "Tch..."

----

Raven blinked when joshua picked her up and started to run " your fast" she commented, with a smile

"Before comming here with Delphine, we were test subjects... Delphine was granted the power to make fire without even attacking but what they tried on me didn't work... Well, not really... I was granted a non-human speed but I couldn't really control it... So I got some training with a very kind man" Joshua said as he kept on running.

"Oh....that's nice..." raven said as she felt the blow through her hair " fid you guy go to a normal school before coming here?"

Axel let out a small growl as he jumped in front of them. "Delphine!! Fire wall!!!" he yelled.

Delphine nodded and made a fire wall, stopping them. She walked in the fire, not getting burnt. She growed fireballs in her hands. "Hand him now!!" she yelled.

"Never" Joshua said. He was still running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back