• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Ray's bleeding has stopped thanks to Delphine "Thanks, and thank you Raven for kicking me In the stomach!" He coughed as he laid there.

Madeline came to Ravens rescue by using Dragon tail and doing a spin kick "Backup has arrived!" She said

@Evergreen98

@LyraDark

Raven atopped and looked at ray " wait....I kicked you?!?! I thought I kicked on the men in black in the stomach...." she then looked at madiline "...who are you? " she asked as she elbowed one to the head.

Madeline looked at Raven "I'm the Fabulous Queen Madeline and I assume you're Raven but let's keep introductions aside until we kick these guys butts." Ray sighed as he tried to get up but failed "Ah Damn woods stuck in my leg I can't move without the support of someone."

@LyraDark

serenity used trickroom and attacked as many as she could keeping them from entering the school whoever was in the school aready remain but she fought slamming people with attacks and many other attacks when one of them attacked her from above she flipped them around and put his arms behind his back slamming him into the wall knocking him cold (sry for the weird post my computer was on the frits)

Asia continued to fight with tooth and nail against the men in dark clothing. She faught vilently against the men for as long as she could. Unfortunately she missed a critical hit and a man came up behind her and plunged a needle full of an amber liquid and Asia grew still.She colasped and her body was being dragged away.

Lavi finally stopped his Earthquake and emerged from the smoke to see one of the Gijinka being dragged away. He frowned and charged at the man dragging her, claws digging onto the human flesh.

He tumbled down with the man and blew fire on him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"It might hurt..." Delphine said as she started removing the wood sticks with an extreme precision and precaution. She had to treat a lot of injuries in her life, thanks to her brother Joshua and her cousin Axel.

@Archdemon

Ray nodded "But I can't walk without the support of someone though." He tried standing up and he had to lean against a wall to make sure he could stand up without falling.

@LyraDark

(Can you guys give me a short summary of what happened while I was gone? I missed pages 66-72)

Lotus giggled slightly, and grabbed the Absol's hands to try to lift him up and on the couch. Her hands slipped, however, and she fell right beside him, nearly on top of him. "Oops! Sorry about that!" She blushed at her own fault.

Suddenly he was being hauled up, and tipped over again, all the same. He felt a pressure on top of him, and he immediately assumed it was this Shaymin. His pale face turned a little red, and he tried to get up, but he couldn't. "Nah. It doesn't matter, no harm done." He lifted her off of him carefully, then did an odd sort of spin to get back to his feet, sitting cross legged on the floor beside Lotus.

"So, umm, I don't think I ever got your name, sir?" Lotus responded, still embarrassed. "Oh! Where's my manners? Proper ladies introduce themselves fully first before asking. I'm Lotus Dahlia Grace Fleur, a senior." She smiled at the Absol whilst introducing herself.

"I'm Graceon. Nice to meet you, ms. Lotus." He said, sticking his hand out directly to her left and staring at the end of his hand. He had nearly jabbed her in the stomach, but hey, he wouldn't know that.

The Shaymin scooted back a little and shook his hand. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you become blind? I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything, so if you don't want to answer, I won't ask any more questions."

"Experimentation. In Johto and Kanto there is a group of people called Team Rocket that wanted to control the region. They experimented on Pokemon and gijinka alike. Me and my close friend, the Espeon Cherry, escaped there together. She nearly lost her leg from what they did to her. Now she just has a light limp."

"Oh, that's awful!" Lotus exclaimed. "I've never heard of them, well, maybe because I'm from Sinnoh." She pulled her binder from the couch an opened it. "What grade are you in, may I ask?"

One of the men aimed an electrocuted net at delphine and ray. Raven's eyes glowed again and she got in front of delphine and ray. The cover and electrocuted and knocked her out. The man smirked "looks like we got ourselves an absol..."

Joshua knocked the man out. "I won't let you hurt her..." was all heard. He then took the net away, being an electric type, being electrocuted makes him stronger. He then waited for Raven to wake up. ((Isn't that cute? xD ))

Delphine blinked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back