• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"I am Asia Grace. Nice to meet you." Asia said as she tucked a strand of hair behind her.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Madeline looked at her and said "It's nice to meet you Asia!" And she thought for a moment "You know what why don't we hang out together and become friends!" She said gleefully.

@Wings

"Of course I'd love to be your friend." Asia said happily.

Axel closed his eyes and growled. "What are they doing here?" he said in an annoyed tone. He ran off. He went to knock on Joshua's door. "Josh!! We got problems!!! They are here!!!

Joshua ran out of his room. " Where?" he asked in a panicked tone.

Delphine smiled. She would be jumping of joy right now if she could.

"That is something you dont need to know....yet..." one of them grinned. Raven eye glowed and knocked a stun gun out of the guy the tried to stun her. She dashed up to one and punched him in the stomach and kicked the other one on the side. One of them pressed a red button. Raven walked up to him " what the hell was that?!?!" "More are coming..." "bastard..." she dropped him.

"Yay!" And Madeline did a super cute Fabulous Pose, and she yawned "Awwww I'm getting tired but tomorrow I'll hang out with you okay?" She said happily.

Ray smiled as well and well he gave her a hug to show his affection.

@LyraDark ((you might wanna get Madeline and Ray if you need help fighting.))

@Wings

"Okay!" Asia said both happily and smiling. "Good night Madeline." Asia said. She then walked to her dorm.

Axel and Joshua started running. "Shouldn't we go and get Delphine?" Joshua asked.

"She's safe in her room right?" Axel replied.

"I hope..." Joshua said.

Delphine's cheeks were a little pink. She giggled.

Ray just wanted to stay with Delphine so he asked her "May I stay here with you until Raven comes?" He has never felt such a wonderful emotion such as love.

@LyraDark ((okay you might wanna get Madeline cause she knows how to fight.))

Delphine nodded. "Yes... Of course" she said.

Axel closed his eyes. "This way!" he said as he continued running. Joshua was following.

((They are kind of running around...))

((Well they can run into Madeline and ask her to help them you know.))

Ray stayed with Delphine and was happy ((also should Delphine and Ray kiss or will that be for later?))

Madeline was walking towards her room.

@LyraDark

((Keep that for later Archie! *Laughs at nickname*))

"Hey!! Queen Fabulous!!!" Joshua said. "Axel keep on running!"

Axel nodded and ran towards where he sense the smoke.

Delphine sat on her bed and started singing.

((I have no problem with the nickname I've been called that before you know))

Madeline looked at them and smelled smoke and followed them. "What's going on Guys?" She asked them.

Ray began singing too

@LyraDark

Serenity returned to her room singing and dancing around forgetting to close the door while she was singing and dancing she brushed her hair thinking of the group of people she met smmelling smoke she ran outside and coughed choking on the polluted air "whats going on??

"The school is being attacked," Joshua explained.

"There is someone..." Axel said as he stood there, his eyes closed.

Delphine smiled.

The people in black uniforms came crashing through the windows and started scowering the school for hybrid pokemons that they want to use for reserch4 and experiments. Four surrounded raven. "Tch...."

"Really? Well then count Queen Fabulous in for the fight."

BACKSTORY TIME!!!!!

When Madeline was younger she joined this Fight Club and she learned how to fight greatly and after that she took many classes to improve her fighting style and she beat the champion of the fight Club Earning the Title The Ferocious Dragon! But nobody knows that though.

Ray was holding Delphine's hand and he was happy.

@LyraDark

Asia heard a commotion and turned around. The school was being attacked by people in black. Oh no! She thought. Well luckily she wasn't defenseless.

He must've fallen asleep while he was standing. Smoke filled his nostrils and unbelievable amounts of vibration came from the ground. Lavi didn't know what he was doing before, but he smelt and felt a battle going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When serenity was surrounded she simply attacked and when she finished ran to the group to help taking out a group along the way. "Why are we being attacked by these creeps?" she asked when she got to the group

"Okay" Joshua said. "Three... And I am sure that if we can find Raven she will fight too."

Axel started running again with a growl. "That Raven... She's an absol... Right?"

Joshua started running again. "Yeah... Why?"

"She is surrounded..."

Joshua's eyes widened.

Delphine didn't even knew about what was going on. She was happy.

Lavi ran to the spot where a group of hybrids he recognised were. They were being attacked, but by whom? And why? He stayed within the smoke, although he wanted to say something. But he kept his distance and his silence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luckily Asia knew capeoria. It was a fight that was originally designed to be hidden in dance. She ran towards the school using that fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back