• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Tch, fine." The Gengar responded, dropping the book in which Lotus quickly caught, an embarrassed look on her face. She mouthed "thank you" to the Absol while Rokoure's back was towards her, unaware that Graceon was blind. "Ugh, more people." The ghost Pokemon then disappeared in a black wisp as all the hybrids came around him.

The Absol turned slowly, and moved slowly towards the Shaymin, then picked up the diary where it had fallen and handed it back to her. "I believe this is yours, Madame."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Madeline started walking away toward her room.

Ray thought about Josh's question long And hard and it finally came to him 'I do love her.' This was a feeling that developed over the time they met but he didn't know when this feeling happened but he didn't care. He looked at Josh "yes... Yes I do love her!" He then smiled happily.

@LyraDark

@explosiveKitten

@PlaguedWithInsanity

"Oh, umm, thanks." Lotus blushed a little, taking the book from Graceon with a slight smile. She then returned to her seat, sitting back down with her stuff and opening her binder again. 'So it's my fault that I'm pretty, and guys have to hit on me? Ugh, how annoying...' She thought as she then put her diary in her guitar case so no one could take it again.

"im sorry i didnt mean to bump into you" Serenity blushed embarrassed she tried to shake it off and smile but ended up thinking she was stupid.

After a few more minutes raven stret hed and left the music room. She hummed as she walked ' I should go and get some water'

The Absol sniffed at the Shaymin, then suddenly spoke up, "What are you... You smell like Gracidea flowers..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"I'm a Shaymin, can't you see the Gracideas?" She responded to the Absol, pointing to the two on the sides of her head as she patted the seat beside her. "And you can sit if you want." She said politely.

Ray sighed and got up and walked to Delphine's room 'Oh god I'm nervous but I must calm down.' He reached their room and took a deep breath as he knocked on her door.

@LyraDark

Delphine was singing when there was a knock on the door. I wonder who that might be... she said to herself and went to open the door. It was Ray. "Hey..." she said.

@Archdemon

Ray entered the room and he took another Deep breath 'Okay, okay.......' He thought in his head "Delphine I have something to say to you if you don't mind hearing it?" He asked her.

@LyraDark

((Hehe....time for some fun!))

------

As raven was walking her eyes glowed red. She turned around and kicked a figure in an all black outfit with the letter on his shirt in the stomach. ' what the....' 2 more appeared " now be a good absol...and come with us..." one of them them said. " who are you?" Raven sajd as she backed up and got ready to fight.

Asia was walking around the school in her free period. She accidentally bumped into a girl. "Oh sorry." She said.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

((Oh god I'm actually nervous.))

He took a deep breath and spoke "Delphine I...... I'm in Love With You!" He said smiling ready for her reaction

Madeline was walking to her dorm room on the weekend until she bumped into someone "It's fine!" She didn't recognized the person so she introduced herself "Oh I don't know you well I'm The Fabulous Queen Madeline and you are?" She asked the girl

@LyraDark

@Wings

"No, I don't see actually. I'm blind." He said, blinking his red eyes at her, then moved forward and sat down just short of the couch, landing on his butt... He sighed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back