• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Raven looked st delphine "....hey" she saw her holding the headphones 'I doubt she is just gonna return them...' raven got up " I am gonna go and to thr music room..." raven left the room. When she feels happy, sad and embarassed she plays the piano or draw. When she feels annoyed, frustrated and angry she foes to the martial arts room to vent.

"Yep and I'm not actually royalty but I love being sooooo Fabulous that everyone calls me The Fabulous Queen." She explained to the Groundon she then turned to the Shaymin and spoke "It's nice to meet you Lotus!" And she did a cute pose

I'M FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

He frowned. He stumbled onto a highschool. To be honest, he never went to place for education. He learnt everything by himself. But theres always time to try it, he thought.

"Where do I find a place to stay here? Or a...sort of...hm. What're those things that the other Gijinkas were holding to find out where they needed to go?" Lavi asked, focusing his attention on the Shaymin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As the Queen suddenly gave an outburst of her fabulousness, Lavi took a step back a bit. He's never met a Hybrid like this one, as he watched her do a cute pose. His mouth slightly jerked into a smile but he returned it back to a neutral face.

"If that attitude, no wonder why." The Groudon mumbled, biting his tongue.

(Let's pretend that I'm with you guys)

Asia saw a group of people gathered together and went to say hello.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

"Oh, here's a map of campus." Lotus said kindly as she handed a map to the Groudon from her binder. "You need to go to the main office to register. I would take you myself, but I have to go and do some studying. I'll be in the grass type rec hall if you have any more questions." She said, pointing to the main office and rec hall on the map she handed Lavi. She then turned and started walking towards her destination.

serenity smiled and bowed lightly ""an im serenity its a pleasure to meet you all." she looked for a person who would be a good friend but wasnt sure at all

Another newcomer. Lavi felt suddenly overcrowded, but he didnt show it.

He lifted his baggy claw as a silent response.

Looking at Joshua's headphones, Delphine gave a loud sigh. She decided to bring them back to him. She got out of her bed and started walking towards Joshua's room.

Joshua was playing his electric guitar but he screwed it up again. "Dammit..."

As he received a map from the Shaymin, he sighed in relief. Now he should know where to go. Before he could say Thanks, the grass type was gone to the grass type rec hall.

Lavi blinked and looked at the map, then he followed the direction that Lotus pointed to The main office.

Raven got to the music and sighed in relief and relaxed. She walked over to the piano and looked at it. She smiled and she began to think of what she should play ' hmm....fairytail....' she smiled and started playing and singing.

The graceful Shaymin opened the door to the rec room and went inside, revealing an average sized, grass-themed room with computers, a few bookshelves, and a big circle of couch-like seats. She picked a seat and put her stuff down, taking her guitar off her back. She opened her binder on her lap, pulling out some assignments to work on, her pretty diary sitting next to her.

She didn't notice, but a black, ghastly wisp followed her in.

As Lavi finally registered, he was placed in the Grade 9 section. He then got a dorm as the place to sleep in, and he immediately went to it. He needed to rest, since he was a Groudon. A slumber that should take approximately a few years.

As Lavi returned back to the hallway, he looked at the map and went for the Boys Dormitories.

And that wisp didn't notice the blind Absol follow it in, his nose to the air. The moment he entered, the scent was gone. He would have growled in his frustration, but he didn't. He simply walked off to the opposite side of the room and looked around.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Delphine took a deep breath and knocked on Joshua's dorm door. Why in the world am I doing this? she asked herself.

Joshua went to open the door. "Hey! Delphine!" he said and smiled. "That's surprising!" he said.

@Archdemon

"Uh, hello?" The Shaymin said to the male Absol as he entered, hiding her diary under her binder. "Can I help you, Absol?" She added politely, saying his specie to get his attention, unaware of his blindness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally at the boys dormitories, he saw the same Delphox that ran before and another Gijinka. He looked at them before continuing on his way. Or before he collapsed on the ground, asleep.

Ray looked to see who was at the door and noticed Delphine was there 'Oh god this isn't going to help me think!' He thought and he took a deep breath and said "Hi Delphine" and he waved

Madeline was interested in the Groundon 'Lavi seems like a cool dude maybe I'll hang with him.' She thought to herself before going back to her hunt.

@LyraDark

"Absol? It's only me, honey." A Gengar appeared out of nowhere, sitting on the seat beside the pretty Shaymin, unaware of the Absol in the room.

"Ah! Where did you come from?" Lotus exclaimed, jumping in her seat a little, shocked at the sudden appearance of the ghost type as she closed her binder quickly and accidentally revealing her diary.

"Oh, what's this? My pretty little grass type has a diary?" Rokoure, the Gengar, said in a seductive tone, taking the book and floating in the air where Lotus couldn't reach.

The Shaymin turned bright red at his comment, as she then reached up to get her book from him. "Excuse me? I'm not yours; I don't even know you!" She exclaimed. "Give that back to me, please!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Serenity nervously walked back unsure of her next move realizing she had been crowded she walked to the art room and took a seat infront of and easel putting on a painting smock she started painting and singing as if trying to ease herself unsure she could handle mingling that well

Delphine gave a small smile before waving back. "Hey Ray" she said in a small voice. She then handed Joshua his headphones.

"Thanks!!" Joshua replied with a smile.

@Archdemon

Graceon did not react until the Gengar made his appearance, the smell of death and flowers lacing through the air, and his head tilted up, but he did not move from his place.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ray was nervous and he tried his best to not look nervous but in the end he just wanted to go to a place to think so he told Josh and Delphine that he was going to the garden and he walked towards it in thought. He passed someone a Groundon but didn't notice him since he was deep in thought but maybe the Groundon will remember him.

@VolcanicMagma

@LyraDark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back