• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Axel turned silent.

Delphine was still trying to find her courage.

"Well, if it doesn't bother you..." Joshua said.

Serenity smiled an awaited a reply calmly thinking how much she wished she could make a real friend and she spoke almost in audible. " Well if you need anything find me i dont mind helping. see you both around." She smiled and bowed as she turned around and got ready to leave her bag fell open and her belonging fell to the floor, her faced turned red from embarrassment as she knelt down to grab her belongings.

Asia followed the shaymin through the halls listing to all the information she was gaining.

Joshua just decided to leave. "I am going..." he said and was gone.

Delphine smiled. "Well, as you know, I am kind of down recently but I don't know... With you it's not the same... I feel okay"

The lucario chuckled. "Hm... I think that's it..." he said.

"So far, just wandering about. This is my first year so I am exploring." The suicune replied to the shaymin.

Raven sighed and hid her face in her pillow ' i am such an idiot....' she looked at the picture she drew 3 months ago and sighed.

"Alright, thanks for showing me." Alluraine said with a curtsey.

Lotus then appeared at the end of the hall with the Suicine. "Axel! Hey Axel! We have a new student and I thought you could show her the buildings on the other side of the school." Lotus bounded with a smile, fast walking in the Lucario's direction. "I have some important homework to do, so can you be a dear and help?"

"I couldn't give an exact answer at this question" Delphine said with a giggle.

((Really?))

Joshua was playing heavy metal in his room. He didn't knew why but his play was not the same. It sounded more angry than at the usual.

Axel smiled. "Okay, I am going to do that right now" he said.

' Idiot!!! what were you thinking....your first relationship didnt go well of course your second wont go well either....' she burried her face deeper into the pillow.

"Because..." Delphine started.

Joshua sighed. He stopped playing. He looked at his note book and read it again from the start of the year. He could read Raven's name at least ten times. He sighed again.

Lavi watched as Serenity's belongings fell down on the floor, the female Zorua's face was filled with embarrassed as she picked it all up. The Groudon gijinka moved slowly to help her pick everything up. It was nice to have someone introduce themselves to him, although he didn't do the same. Might as well do a friendly gesture like this.

"...Here, let me help you. Since I can't introduce myself to you yet."

Raven drew multiple picture of joshua in her art book, everytime she thinks about it her face turn red. ' he is just a friend for peet sake!!!'

Delphine hands started shaking. She took a deep breath. "Beacause I love you" she said and got up. She then ran away quickly.

@Archdemon

My headphones... Where are they... Shit! I forgot them in Delphine's room!! Joshua tought with a sigh. He couldn't go pick them up.

As raven was going through her past memories she notice Joshua's headphones ' he isnt going to come here and get them...is he?'

Ray just sat there face fully crimson red and his mind jumbled up by what she said 'She..... Loves me?' He just sat there trying to think about how he should approach this but in the end he fails so he goes back to his room and covers himself up with a blanket to hide his embarrassment.

@LyraDark ((okay I'm done for today goodnight.))

Delphine ran to her room and sat in her bed. Her face was so red.

Shiiit... She is going to kill me if I go back there... Joshua thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back