• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

((Make your GODAMN MOVE DELPHINE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE))

Ray also said "Um Madeline was just here but left by the way."

Madeline turned to serenity "oh I was just on my way back to my room! Got to stay in shape with my Fabulousness!"

@VolcanicMagma

@explosiveKitten

@Evergreen98

@LyraDark

(If you don't mind me asking, what Pokémon is she?)

"Lost, how about we fix that? May I see your schedule, miss?" The Shaymin asked in a friendly manner. "I'm a senior and I've been here since freshman year, so I'm the best person to help you." She added sweetly.

((Woah don't be mad at Delphine...))

"Oh really? We were granted the visit of the queen of fabulousness?" Delphine asked. ((Even if I know nobody beats PewDiePie :P ))

"Yeah" Joshua said.

"I won't tell my complete name, it will be long and useless anyways," Axel replied.

(She is a suicune)

"Oh. Here you go but I think I am in my free period." Asia said. "By the way my name is Asia."

"Not you, that one." He pointed to the left of the Garchomp, his blank red eyes staring to the right off the Garchomp. "That is a Dragon Type. You are a Ground type." He looked at the Groudon, then back towards the Garchomp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

((I'm sorry but JonTron is getting in my head.... But seriously please make a move already cause I'm about to go to bed.))

Ray was doing nothing important but was listening to the others

Madeline was of course being SO GODAMN FABULOUS THAT EVEN PEWDIEPIE WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME BEATING HER!!!!!

@VolcanicMagma

@Spirits N Souls

@explosiveKitten

"Oh okay See you Madeline!" Serenity said and looked away toward the groudon and the Absol. "so who are you and are you by chance lost?"she smiled humbly not minding offering help now that she knew the way.

(*BROFIST*)

"Oh, alright then." Was all Alluraine responded to the Lucario.

"I'm Lotus Dahlia Grace Fluer, call me Lotus." The Shaymin smiled, examining Asia's schedule. "I'm telling you my full name because I thought it was fair since I now know yours from your schedule." She traced the class columns down to the bottom where the Suicune's room number would be. "Alright, follow me." Lotus said, gently pulling at Asia's wrist and thinking nothing of it.

((*BROFIST*))

"Hey... I am going to the garden... Would you mind comming along?" Delphine asked Ray.

Joshua smiled. Maybe I was wrong... Maybe she's okay..

Axel continued walking around.

"Okay. It is nice to meet you Lotus." Asia said. Soon she was being pulled along by the Shaymin named Lotus.

"Your dorm is this way, miss Asia." Lotus replied, taking the Suicune to a door. "Here's your room." She smiled, taking a graceful curtsey. "I'm happy to help more if you have any further questions."

"So, what are some places of recreation here?" Alluraine asked Axel, looking around the school with her suitcase in hand.

"Oh thank you very much. Also if you dont mind could you give me a tour of the school. Given that I am a new student and all?" Asia thanked Lotus. She resisted the urge to bow in thanks.

"Well, there is a place for each element... They say it's kind of hangouts but yeah... You will see by yourself" was the Lucario's answer.

"I think I am going to leave... I feel like I am disturbing..."

Delphine sat to the ground and smiled, working up some courage.

He switched his gaze back and forth from the Absol to the Zorua. Lavi lowered his claw cautiously. Serenity was the. Zorua's name and whoever this Madeline was, he did not know.

Lavi shurgged silently at the Zorua, hinting that he wouldn't tell his name just yet.

"Oh, of course I can." Lotus replied to the Suicune. "Just follow me and we'll see if we can find Axel, a student who actually helps new students."

"Uh, alright, I guess I will." Alluraine responded, intrigued by the introverted personality of the Lucario.

Raven looked at Joshua and stayed silent she wanted him to stay but didnt know how to say it without making it awkward and weird. She and said without thinking " why dont you stay?"

"Yeah, no problem, I'm happy to help anytime." Lotus said to herself as she led the Suicune through the halls, explaining things as she did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back