• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

((No seriously stop we all wanna progress so please tell us what's wrong!))

Ray shook his head at Madeline as she was suffocating Josh but soon she let's him go and says "well since Delphine and Raven aren't here I'll just go back to my room practicing being more Fabulous." And she walked back to her room.

@LyraDark

A melodic sound like singing caught Lavi's attention. Looking behind him, a female Zorua was skipping merrily somewhere. He wasn't getting anywhere, the Absol was blind so he thought he wasn't going to be much help. The Zorua looked innocently suspicious, so he kept his distance.

Lavi let out a loud sigh.

"Groudon? Huh. I guess I should feel honored. Well, your in girls dormitory, so yes, you are very lost." He said, his blank eyes stared only a few inches to the right of the Groudon gijinka.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"You're Axel?" The Chandelure asked, placing her hands in her hips. "You're supposed to take me on a tour of the school, or so I'm told."

(What Pokémon is he?)

Ray stood there waiting for Delphine and Raven

Madeline was going to her room and saw a Groundon and absol talking to each other, she was so fabulous that everybody would look at her in awe if their face didn't melt off from just the sight of her Fabulousness.

@VolcanicMagma

(Anyone want to interact with Asia?)

Asia wandered the halls in her free period exploring. Eventually she became lost. Where am I? She thought.

((Axel is a lucario))

Axel nodded. "That's it... Follow me please," he said.

Delphine nodded. "Okay" she said.

Joshua sighed. "What is taking them so long..."

Serenity turned hearing a loud sigh and walked up to the one who had guessed done it. "uhm.. excuse me is something the matter?" she smiled as she joined the absol and the groudon curiously she saw Madeline and smiled. "Hey madeline."

The Absol spoke and his attention returned back to him. Lavi smiled slightly as the Absol said he was honoured to see a Groudon. His smile quickly disappeared as the Absol said he was in the Girl's Dormitories. For him, it sounded like female territory.

He nodded, grateful for a scrap of info on his location.

"Where do I find a map for this place? And what is going on?"

The Absol swung his head towards the dragon, sniffing furiously. He would no doubt be in awe of her FABULOUSness, if he only could only see her FABULOUSness. "Dragon Type..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The Zorua somehow got near Lavi and the Absol. Lavi stepped back and held up his baggy claw defensively. The Zorua said another name that he did not know of.

After a bit of "herself time", Lotus put down her guitar and slipped on some green sandals. She walked outside, somewhat eager to meet the new students. In the hall, she saw Asia an thought to walk towards her to greet her. The pretty Shaymin pulled her hair back so it laid on her back. "Hello? You're a new student aren't you? I can tell by your lost look." Lotus said smiling.

"Hey girl!" Madeline said to serenity before looking at the Absol "Hey there nice to meet you I'm The Fabulous Queen Madeline" and as F***ing always she did another GOD DAMN CUTE POSE!!!!! ((God pease Help US!!!!!!!!!!!))

Ray replied "okay"

@VolcanicMagma

@explosiveKitten

"Okay" Joshua said.

Delphine cried some more and washed her face. She then come out. "Hey guys" she said.

He blinked as the Absol suddenly swung his head, sniffing furiously at him? 'Dragon type?'

The blind Absol was clearly mistaken. Unless he was talking to someone else.

"I am clearly a Ground and Fire type.."

Raven sighed and sat down on her bed and waited for delphine to come out " so what brings you guys here?"

Delphine smiled and waved back.

She seems... Okay... Joshua thought.

Axel was explaining some things as he was walking.

Serenity stepped back abit uneasy now. "Woah i was just curious if you were alright, m-my name is Serenity." She turned to them and bowed abit then turned to madeline with a smile. "well fabulous?"

(Finally yes)

Asia turned around to look at the girl who had asked her something. "Yes. I am both a new student and I am lost." She said smiling. Thank god someone found me. She thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back