• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Look, I just need to borrow something..." The Absol said, digging around in her things, sniffing certain things before putting them away. The Espeon looked at him, then raised an eyebrow, "What-"

"I need soap."

"Oh."

"Oh, umm, I just got here, and I request my schedule. My name is Alluraine Flaress." The pretty Chandelure answered, gazing at the main office woman. 
(Nuuuu why is nobody interacting with my characteeeers)

"Yeah yeah... That's what they all say..." Delphine said with a cute giggle. "Don't try to fool me Raven."

"Well, I won't force you but if you want to... Yeah..."

"Hm... Yes there it is..." the woman said as she handed her a schedule. "Axel is going to make you a tour of the school as soon as he got there."

Serenity looked out the door seeing Madeline, and invited her in waiting on her to say why she had come to her. "Madeline what brings you here?" she smiled and looked at her curiously cleaning off the bed quickly. so she could sit down if she wished.

@Archdemon

Lavi was lost, his baggy claws were drooping lower to the ground. He accidently stumbled into this place and had no idea what was going on. The Groudon scratched his head as he saw a older woman talking with a girl resembling a Chandelure. He blinked and walked to her direction then stopped. He shouldn't ask strangers, he told himself. And turned around to find something else.

(The actual Groudon is lost x.x )

Ray got up and walked to the door "We'll leave once you're ready" Ray and Joshua's relationship was improving pretty fast and they are considered best friends.

Madeline entered and instantly said "Hey Girl I just need some help in trying to decide what outfit that would make me Super Fabulous!" She did a super cute pose and winked her eye. ((Oh God Her Fabulous Level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

@LyraDark

@Spirits N Souls

" its true..." Raven said trying to convince herself as well that she just want to friends with Joshua

Serenity smiled as she heard that wondering why anyone came to her for fabulous advice, she hadn't really minded it though it made her feel nice and she was more than welcome to help. "So what are you in need of choosing from?" she pointed to the outfits and tilted her head.

(oh my gosh!) @Archdemon

Axel ran in the main office. "Am I late?" he asked.

The woman pointed at Axel. "This is Axel, your guide." she said.

"I am already ready..." Joshua said with a little smile. He started walking.

"I can see it in your eyes" Delphine said with a cute giggle. She was so sad in the iside but she kept it for herself.

This place was bustling with other hybrids. He honestly didn't like mingling with people didn't know yet, nor did he have a intention to talk to one. Moving forward, he saw a boy running towards the Chandelure girl. He glanced at them and dismissed it. He should look for a map or something.

"What is true? That you like him? Of course you do!!" Delphine said.

Joshua sighed. "I really need to find what is wrong with my sister..." he said.

Ray nodded "There obviously something wrong with her but she just not revealing the problem and since she's not doing that there is no way to improve her condition."

@LyraDark

Delphine sighed. "If you want to..." she said. She was already tired of faking her joy. She laid in bed again and felt like crying. It hapenned a lot during these three months that she felt like she needed to cry but she normally did it when she was alone.

"Yeah..." Joshua replied.

Serenity took the outfits and looked them over carefully holding up one. "This one, because its fabulous and matches your complexion the best." she smiled and handed it back to Madeline.

((agreed)) @Archdemon

Graceon, after finding his soap, made his way out into the hallway. He took a deep breath through his nose, then made his way down the hall. He took in the many smells of the girl's dormitory, recognizing some, and most he didn't. He held the soap up to his nose, and sniffed it. Smelled like Cherry. A smell he'd grown to love and care for. He took that and it smudged his smell-sight, so he ran into a corner, bashing his head into the wall by a doorway that a grass type's smell poured out of.

"...Ow."

Joshua knocked on the door.

"Raven can you open..? I'll be back in a few secconds..." Delphine said before she locked herself up in the bathroom. She then started crying.

@Evergreen98

Madeline jumped up with Joy "Thanks Bestie!" And she walked back to her room and changed "Well time to see who likes the Fabulous me!" She then did another cute pose and walked to Delphine's room to Hang out.

@LyraDark

@Spirits N Souls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back