• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

As he walked by everything, trying to find a map of some sort or an exit. He saw another male running by, but this time hitting a wall by a doorway. Lavi stopped and blinked at the accident. Observing closely, the male was an Absol. Lavi raised his voice as he stayed in his spot and said, "Are, are you alright over there?"

So much for not speaking to strangers.

"Uh.. you are welcome.. i think." Serenity smiled and turned everything in the room off and headed out locking the door. she was shocked based off of her recent Hangout with Madeline, She decided she would got to the outdoors and sit carrying a camera and singing lightly hoping no one could hear her as she walked out and took a seat in the beautiful daytime area.

Raven watched delphine go. She was worried about her. She sighed an opened the door to see who it was.

Joshua smiled. "Hey Raven" he said. During this three months, he grew a liking for her. "Delphine is there?" he asked.

"Blind. This is normal."

The Absol pulled away from the wall, his eyes closed, and he sighed. He gripped the soap in his hand and sighed again, then turned his nose to the new person. "Ground type..... What are you?"

Raven smiled at Joshua and Ray " Delphine...is in the bathroon" she said sadly. she is worried about her and want to help.

Lavi tensed up as he walked towards the blind Absol. The Absol already knew he was a Ground type, guessing from his strong sense of smell. Lavi frowned, he thought he would've smelt more like molten rock and smoke.

He stopped near him and replied.

"I'm a Groudon, not to mention a lost one."

Right at this moment, Delphine was out of the bathroom but they could easilly tell that she cried. She waved to them. "Hey..." she said before she started heading in the bathroom again.

"Huh?" Joshua asked.

@Evergreen98

@Archdemon

" Delphine!!" Raven grabbed her arm and walked into the bathrooma nd locked the oor " ok what's wrong talk to me ..please i want to help..."

Joshua blinked. "Okay... That was werid..." he said.

"Nothing!" Delphine said. She wiped the remaining tears.

Since Ray noticed nobody was gonna answer the door he did it. "Hel-" was all he could say before he got smothered by Madeline's SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUG OF FABULOUSNESS "Hey Bestie" she said that to Ray

@LyraDark

Madeline let's go of Ray and goes up to Josh "Hey remember me The Fabulous Queen Madeline!" She did a super cut pose and winked meanwhile Ray was trying to breath since he was suffocating from the hug.

@LyraDark

((Delphine stop BEING SO DAMN STUBBORN!!!))

Ray stood around waiting for Delphine and Raven

Madeline then smothered Josh with her signature move THE OMEGA HUG OF FABULOUSNESS and it was super effective ((God help us all.......))

@LyraDark

Serenity smiled and laid back watching the clouds in the sky closing her eyes and smiling when she sat up and looked inside she saw a absol and a groudon she tilted her head stood and went into the door and entered curiously she silently walked with a book in her hands she had already finished and she headed back towards the library with a spring in her step and a spin looking around, then singing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back