• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

Kiera ducked her head as the group gathered suddenly, trying to say something, but not having the courage to do so. However, quickly as the group appeared it was gone.

(Name got me confused, sorry again xD )

Lavi passed another Gijinka, but he didn't observe him properly. He was sort of sleep walking now. He needed to get to his dorm quickly, or else he'll pass out. He gritted his teeth and ran sluggishly.

Finally nearing his dorm room, he leaned on the door and opened it, before falling on the floor, asleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

((It's okay))

"What is wrong with him?" Joshua asked.

Delphine explained all the story to her brother and ended it up with a loud sigh. She then started heading back to her dorm.

Ray entered the Garden Area and sat down on a bench thinking about Delphine 'Why am i so confused?' He thought, he's mind is so Jumbled up that he can't think straight for even one second. Maybe somebody would come along and help him with his problem.

@LyraDark

Raven played multiple songs from different animes that she watched on the piano and sung to most of them with a smile. This really got her mind of of things and relaxed her.

"I should try to help..." Joshua said. He ran to the garden and saw Ray. "Hey... What's wrong?" he asked.

Delphine sighed and sat in her bed.

@Archdemon

"Can you please give me my diary, sir?" Lotus asked politely, reaching up and jumping in an attempt to reach the ghost. "Oh, 'please' isn't going to cut it. I'm going to need a kiss from you're pretty little lips and I'll think about it." The Gengar smirked.

"Excuse me, sir, you are being very inappropriate! Kissing is only to others you are very close to." Lotus exclaimed, becoming annoyed in just the slightest at the Gengar.

"Oh, then you're going to have to fight me for your diary back, my dear."

"I'm not planning on resorting to violence! Just please don't read anything and give it back to me!"

"Oh, just because of that, let me see ~" The Gengar smiled as he opened the diary while floating out of the Shaymin's reach.

"You know, can't you tell she doesn't want to play your games..." The Absol spoke up, still not moving from his spot. His blank eyes stared at the wall.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

((Okay good))

Ray looked at Josh then at the ground "My minds jumbled up and I can't think straight....." He sighed loudly he just can't think at all

@LyraDark

Lavi's eyes snapped open. There seemed to a violent vibration in the Earth. Two of them he recognised, Lotus and the blind Absol's. He slowly got up and shook himself awake. He didn't want to get involved with anyone's business, but this disturbance seemed to annoy him.

"Look it's about Delphine and I'm in a situation that I'm not experienced with........." He can't think clearly and many thoughts are coming up.

@LyraDark

"Oh, who said this was your business, you mutt?" Rokoure asked sharply, gazing over to the Absol across the room.

"Mister Gengar, I really don't want to hurt you, so I'm going to ask nicely one more time; please give me back my diary!? And you don't have to be so mean to him!" Lotus exclaimed, fed up with the Gengar, but her pure nature wouldn't allow her to hurt anyone.

Lavi was back in the hallway, still a bit dazed until Serenity bumped into him.

He rubbed his eyes behind his glasses and apologised to her, before continuing to where the two disturbed vibrations were. He glanced at his map for the Grass Type Rec Hall.

(Afk, need to go somewhere too.)

"And isn't it it not YOUR business as to what's in her diary?" He shot back, glancing over his shoulder as if he could actually see.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Really? Like I said I'm all messed up and I can't think straight and I just don't know what to do....." He looks down

Madeline saw the Mean Gengar and Lotus so she went over with her super Fabulous self And she yelled loudly "Don't you know it's impolite to take a girls Diary!" She began studying the Gengar with Forsight so that if she DropKick him it would actually hurt.

@PlaguedWithInsanity

@LyraDark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back