• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

They were surrounded and out of straight fear they dropped Ray and begged for their life cause they thought they would die. Ray was motionless on the ground but he was still breathing.

@LyraDark

Raven nodded " alright " she yawned a little. The the peiple in black start3d to leave the school planning on coming back another day. " who are those men in black?"

"I should kill you just now..." Delphine said with a growl. She walked to Ray and started dragging him away from them. She made a small openning for Axel to pass and after he did, the openning was back to fire.

Axel growled at the people in black. "Don't ever come back"

"The team rocket..." Joshua said. "Let's bring you to the infirmary..." and he started walking towards the infirmary.

I am glad that she is okay... Joshua thought. He smiled as she fell asleep and his eyes widened when he saw the infirmary. It was in a pitfull state. He started walking back to Delphine's room, somehow mad at what just hapenned.

Ray was the most injured out of anyone in the infirmary but the doctors said he'll live but his entire Knee was shattered though and he won't be out of bed until 3 months and when that time comes he'll be on crutches until his knee fully heals. Ray was motionless on the bed.

@LyraDark

Delphine was outside of the infirmary, crying. She was still scared and she was worried for Ray, even if she heard he would live.

Axel was sitting in front of Delphine, clueless about what to do. He hugged her. She was his cousin, after all.

Delphine kept on crying.

Joshua was back at Delphine's and Raven's room. He laid her in bed and sat to the ground, waiting for Delphine to come back before leaving.

Raven slept peacefully in bed. When she sees the visions her energy gets drained and since it happens multiple times today, it tired her out with all the fighting.

Delphine soon stopped crying. She got up and started walking towards her room, followed by Axel.

Joshua sighed a little.

ONE WEEK LATER!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray was in the infirmary bed and he woke up, his Vision very blurry. Once it came to him he looked around to see he was in the infirmary, a doctor that came to check on his progress saw that he was awake and told the nurse to get his friends and Axel. She left at once as the doctor kneeled down as spoke "So how are you feeling?" Ray responded "Pretty badly."

@LyraDark

@Evergreen98

Raven was in her room reading a book. It's been a weeak after the team rocket incident. She spent her time hanging with her friends and looking for anyone suspicious and her relationship with joshua improved as well, which she is very happy about. Shebhas been smiling alot more ever since she came to this school and makes her very happy.

Delphine said Raven she was going to the infirmary and closed the door behind her. She started walking towards the infirmary.

Some time after, Joshua knocked on the door of Delphine's and Raven's room.

Raven nodded when delphine lwft and continued to read her book until joshua knocked on the door. She opened the door and smiled " hey...if you looking for delpbine she went to the infirmary"

(Sorry i wasnt recieving notifications)

Serenity continued her average pass time of singing in her room brushing her hair and daydreaming. "I wonder if everyone is okay" she went to the infirmary to visit the injured and stopped at the door knocking.

Lotus was, as usual, sitting in her room and playing with her guitar. She was humming to herself as she tuned the instrument with the door open. She was fine being by herself, which is why she was alone often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delphine entered the infirmary with a small smile.

@Archdemon

"I wasn't looking for my sister..." Joshua muttered. He started walking towards the infirmary.

A dark figure stepped into the room, ominously as he made his way over to the Shaymin...

and tripped...

On a something....

"When you have a blind man that comes into your room often, please keep your floor clear, of all stuff that could trip him..."

"Oh, sorry Graceon! I wasn't expecting anyone or I would have cleaned." Lotus exclaimed, putting her guitar to the side and getting off her bed to help the Absol up. "So what did you need?" She asked politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back