• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Haha, bad comparison. But, umm, alright." Lotus said as she closed her eyes. "What is it?"

(Yes, Shaymin's are hedgehog-guinea pig things :3 )

Last edited by a moderator:
((Axel? Blushing? *Starts to laugh like crazy*))

Axel was meditating in his room. He sighed once more.

"I dunno..." Delphine replied. She giggled.

Even from where he was, Axel could feel Madeline's 'Fabulousness'. He gave a loud sigh. She is so deconcentrating me... he thought.

"Just... Something." The Absol gently reached out and found her neck with his fingertips, sliding them up her neck quickly, with no real sexual intent in the motion, merely just trying to find her face. Once there, he tipped her chin up and planted a kiss..

Right on her nose.

He stayed there a moment, awkwardly, then twisted away, embarrassed and red in the face. That was a blatant failure...

"... Sorry..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Raven sighed not knowing how to deal with this, she just want to be his friend. She doesn't want to risk their friendship over her feelings for his.

Axel went in his bed after two more minutes with a loud sigh. I can't even meditate... he thought.

Delphine giggled. " Oh and... I found his note pad... You might want to read it..."

(Lol I knew something like that was going to happen XDDD )

The Shaymin giggled, her face a bright pink as she returned the favor by turning his head and kissing him on the lips. "There, fixed it." She smiled as she turned a deeper color.

Serenity let out a sigh and moved her bag onto the bench and pulled out a camera and a book as she drew outside in the garden looking at the plants as soon as she realized the time she jumped up and headed to her room seeing someone on a skateboard she believed it to be a kyogre who almost run over her she jumped back "Watch it!"

((Oh yeah like if I needed to know that Arch... xD ))

Axel was staring at the celling. He sighed once more. Why am I so affected...

((Now she will have more dreams!))

Madeline was now dreaming of actually being a Queen who was riding on her horse Into battle against a non Fabulous Army.

@LyraDark

Graceon was shocked by Lotus kissing him, but did not mind at all. He pulled her close and held her close, merely enjoying the time together. And the kissing. That helped too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lavi, who was asleep in his dorm smelt a faint trace of the salty sea. He turned in his bed and covered his nose, he was sure they weren't near any beaches. He continued to sleep, since he had nothing else to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Madeline unsheathed her sword which shined so Fabulously bright it blinded the enemy and she started to hack away with her fabulous self.

@LyraDark

"He won't know~" Delphine said.

Axel ran to the training room and started training. He still couldn't concentrate.

Madeline rolled on her other side smiling and giggling in her sleep as in her dream she was killing evil people without Mercy.

@LyraDark

"I guess we're going to have fun with your lack of sight, huh?" Lotus giggled in a girly way as leaned into the Absol, her head on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back