• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Nothing really i've already done my drawings i just get caught up in them so much i never remember what i have drawn so i love looking over them." Serenity passed the book across the table silently and tilted her head smiling as her eyes shined brightly more of a silver color.

Raven started to play faster and faster. Her music swayed with her emotions and rita now they are all pver the place. Her face began to turn as she thought about the things she read in the notebook, so she ended up playing faster and she played the song perfectly too.

Lavi stiffened as she passed her sketch book to him. After a few seconds, his baggy claw reached for it and flipped over her drawings, delicately though just in case he ripped it.

The drawings were beautiful and his eyes shined in awe. Lavi always wanted to draw, but he drew with his fire. He couldn't draw with such big claws.

"They're really pretty. I like them." He said, oddly fascinated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Thank you. i get my inspirations from the outdoors." Serenity smiled as she watched him look through it and decided he needed abit of cheering up the art room always had tools for pokemon so they could do as they wanted she decided she would check into it sooner or later.

After finishing looking at her drawings, he passed her sketchbook back.

"Thanks for showing me your sketchbook..." Lavi said as he stared at her. He didn't want else to say, either than complimenting her artwork even further.

"Very welcome Lavi, so what do you like to do?" Serenity asked trying to make friends and find out information since she had become curious

Lavi shrugged at her question. He didn't know the school very well and the facilities it has.

"Um, I don't really know. What would you like to do?" He replied, suddenly facing the ground.

"oh i understand, we could go look around if you would like." Serenity offered to show him around tilting her head curios as to why he looked at the ground

Kiera yelped when she was lifted onto Michael's shoulders. "I..." She frowned slightly as she thought. She knew that they'd likely share thier rooms anyway. "Let's see yours...."

As Serenity offered to go look around for something to do with him, his head jerked back up to face her.

"Okay. That'll be great." Lavi replied, slightly happy.

Two vibrations were near his dorm room, thats why he was looking at the ground. 'It should be other students.' he thought, shrugging it off.

Lavi stood and walked to the exit of the Library before stopping and hearing Serenity's question.

"No, nothing's wrong. Just thought I felt something some strange vibrations." He said, glancing behind him,

the sunlight reflecting off his smokey-grey glasses.

Lotus tried her best to try to pull the Absol forward to prevent him from falling, but yet again, something slipped so they both fell, her on top of him. "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm so incredibly clumsy!" The Shaymin laughed as she apologized, face red, as she started to get up off of Graceon. The tree started to bend back to its original shape.

@explosiveKitten

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven stopped playing and has seemed to calm down. She sighed and looked out the window in the music room.

((Poor Raven... xD ))

Joshua was in his room, playing his electric guitar.

"You are sure?" Axel asked.

Raven decided to go to the he garden and read. She moved her wrist and it ached a little " oww...." ' that's what I get for playing so fast....' she started heading back to her dorm room to grab her book.

Lorelei decided to go back inside and began to skate back in, her eyes still on the book. Amazingly she was able to swerve around anyone on her way through the halls

"Well that's not too good." Lotus said with concern, pulling the Absol up on his feet. She then started to pull the thorns out of his back.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Ow..." He sighed, rubbing hus face, and messing with his hair, which now contained a rosebud stuck on a twig. He pulled it out and ran his fingertips along it, finding the bud and playing with the petals, silently, then turned to Lotus and deposited it on her head.

Madeline nodded and rubbed her face a little. "Sorry about earlier I couldn't resist." She told Axel

Ray yawned and told Delphine that he was going to sleep.

@LyraDark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back