• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Meep-" Lotus made out as she took the flower off her head. "Oh speaking of flowers.." The Shaymin mumbled as she cupped her hands together, a green energy appearing from them as she opened her palms, a Gracedia appearing in the center of her hands. "Here, a Gracedia. All they need is water and they will survive for a long time." She said as she put the pink flower in Graceon's hands.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Colette turned around a corner, not noticing the girl skating around until it was too late, crashing into her. She hit the ground pretty hard, but ignored that as she saw what she did. "Oh no! Are you okay? I'm sorry!"

Madeline giggled "Well I tried to sleep then I woke up so now I don't have anything to do....." She put on an adorable puppy pout face.

@LyraDark

Madeline immediately stopped the pouting face and said "Well I wanted to hang out with somebody and that lucky person is you."

@LyraDark

Graceon looked at Lotus, then took the flower from her, not quite sure what to do with it. But it didn't take too much though to just stick it in his hair and say, "Faabulooous."

Lotus giggled and nodded. "Yes, very. You can put it in your room, I guess, so it can remind you of me." She smiled sweetly.

Madeline heard somebody say the word fabulous 'That person is lucky since I'm busy." Madeline jumped with joy after what Axel said "Great now what should we do....." She then began to think.

@LyraDark

Raven got to her room and grabbed her book. Her wrists were still sore ' I should get them checked out...' she began walkong to the garden.

Madeline began skipping along side Axel, even he has to admit she looks F***ing adorable.

@LyraDark ((I really wanna know what Axel looks like so please create a CS))

Getting to a corner, Lorelei suddenly plowed into a blonde girl and fell on her back, her book flying in the air. "Ow... oh geez, sorry. I guess i should pay attention huh? Im fine are you okay?" She helped the girl up and ran her finger through her blue hair.

"Awww, now thats sweet." He said, kissing the top of her head and smiling slightly. Then he looked up. "...Hey, have you met Cherry yet? Since I told her about you, she wanted to meet you..."

"Uh, no actually, I haven't. But I would like to!" Lotus bounded, taking Graceon by the hands and heading towards the school.

(PFFT )

The Shaymin stopped once they entered the girls' dork building. "Where is her room exactly?" She asked Graceon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back