• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Ohhhhh you mean best friends okay got it so...." The bell rang "awwwwww oh well guess we'll see each other at my room." And Madeline walked out of class.

Ray puts his stuff away and walks out the class

@LyraDark ((so do we all have one more class or not?))

((Let's keep it to four))

Delphine smiled and then ran in her room. As she got there she laid in her bed and listened to a song. She felt somehow tired and yawned.

((Classes are over))

Delphine started humming the song she was listenning. She closed her eyes and continued her humming.

((Okay thanks))

Ray was at his dorm room and went inside. Once inside he flopped on his bed and sighed as he relaxed.

Madeline returned to her dorm to get a few things and set out to find Delphine to hang out.

@LyraDark

Serenity spun around and looked at him. "Yeah i am. its my first year here." she smiled abit nervous. "I-I'm Serenity." she said in a low unsure tone.

Delphine wanted tea. Sometimes it hapens to her to want to eat or drink something so bad that she won't be able to do anything else. She jumped out of bed and went to one of her bags. She found some tea herbs and smiled.

"Where are you trying to go?" Joshua asked. "Oh and I am Joshua" he added with a smile.

Madeline did some research and when I mean some research she just asked someone where Delphine was. She knocked on the door and waited for her to open it.

Ray was writing a song.

@LyraDark

Delphine was still humming and went to open her door. "Hey!" she said, smiling.

"I'll show you the way" Joshua said.

"Hey Girl!" Madeline said with some sass and walked in "So wanna hang out?" Madeline asked, she had a plan but she wasn't telling Delphine.

Ray continued working on his song

@LyraDark

Delphine nodded. "Huh yeah... Just leave me some time, I really need a tea" she said. She already had boiled water ready and brew the tea with the herbs.

Joshua started walking.

"Okay I'll just wait here then" and Madeline sat down on Delphine's bed waiting.

Ray was playing some musical notes for each instrument for his song.

@LyraDark

Soon, Delphine had her tea. "Finally" she said. She drank some of her tea and didn't seemed to get burnt or anything even if it was really hot. She finished her tea soon and was ready. "I am ready"

Madeline smiled and said "Alright but we're gonna need an extra person so follow me." Madeline grinned as she walked towards Joshua and Ray's Dorm Room. 'She's gotta learn to sometimes be on the offensive but not too aggressive.'

Ray was still play on each note.

@LyraDark

"An extra person..?" Delphine asked and tilted her head. I wonder who she is talking about... she thought.

Joshua kept on walking, not saying a single word.

They reached Ray's Dorm room and Madeline knocked on it and she grabbed Delphine before she could run away.

Ray who was busy sighed as he walked over to the door and opened "Hello?"

@LyraDark

Serenity followed trying not to be more of a bother than she already was so she silently gripped her backpack strap tighter in her hand.

Is that a prank or something? Delphine asked herself. She looked at the ground and didn't even said a word.

Joshua smiled. "Sorry, I am in my thoughts... Normally I am more talking"

Madeline whispered to Delphine "Don't worry I'm helping you." She turned back to Ray "Um yes my Name is Madeline and I was wondering if you would hang out with us?"

Ray introduced himself and agreed to go with them because he had nothing else to do.

@LyraDark

"Helping? That's what you call helping?" Delphine asked her quietly. She kept on looking at the ground and tried to look like she had no care in the world for what was hapenning.

While Ray was gathering what he needed Madeline turned to Delphine "I want to help you get to know him a lot better and vice versa with him so by doing this it will increase the odds of you two hooking up!" She said with the upmost confidence.

@LyraDark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back