• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

((?.?))

"Awww for nothing..." Delphine replied as she hid her face. "Just act like you never saw that... Okay?" she asked.

Serenity was abit embarrassed to find that she was extremely late so she stayed in the back waiting unsure of what to do so she copied the instructor and remained silent abit in shock that no one had yet made fun of her or laughed, she had danced many times before but when it was time to leave for the next class she had a study hall type of class so she took a seat in the library and started reading one of her text books working on assignments

((It was just your last sentence))

The student bugged her "Look don't worry I'll make sure your secret is safe so tell me why are you blushing?" This person is quite persistent.

@LyraDark

((What was wrong with it?))

"About nothing, really," Delphine replied. I am sooo dead... she thought. She made sure her face was hidden by her hair and started writing in her note book nervously.

((Nothing....... xD 'I am sooo dead' that's funny!))

The girl noticed Delphine was writing nervously and was hiding her face with her hair "hmmmmm let me guess your nervous cause probably a boy you like is close by am I correct?" She is very persistent.

@LyraDark

Delphine wrote something on her notebook and showed it to the girl. One word. Yes. She then stared at the ground.

Girl smiled with increasing confidence "Hmmmm let me guess it's..........." She began to think for a bit "Him!" She said pointing at a handsome looking boy who was surrounded by girls. Ray continued to listen while doing his work

@LyraDark

Just stop it, you won't find. Delphine then wrote. She was growing tired of this. She just wished class was over soon so that she could go in her room.

The girl sighed and then she pointed at Ray "It's him isn't it." She smiled hoping she got it right.

Ray was working while he was listening p, even if he tried not to listen he could still hear the obnoxious girl.

@LyraDark

Delphine cheeks were more red. She nodded but didn't said a word. That's it... I am really dead this time... she thought.

The girl saw by how Delphine's checks where now crimson red that she was right. She whispered in Delphine's ear "Don't worry like I said your secret is safe with me and if you need any help improving your relationship with him talk to me." She gave Delphine her dorm room number and said "By the way my names Madeline."

@LyraDark((you can make a CS for her cause I'm really tired.))

Delphine smiled. "Thanks... But... How did you knew my name?" she asked, very curious about that fact.

((It's not really important for now... I think...))

"Cause I heard your name but that's not important what is important is that I'm going to be your friend!" She was very happy

@LyraDark(( I think it is))

Delphine smiled. She was not shy anymore. "But it's a secret... Right?" she asked.

((*SIGHS* What pokemon? What age?))

((Garchomp and Delphine's age))

"But of course that's what friends do right?" She was smiling

Ray was listening, he had a feeling he would get involved or something

@LyraDark

((Okay, gonna work something out))

Delphine smiled and nodded. "Yup! Hey! Do you know my big brother?" she said to change the subject.

Serenity entered the hall looking around lost "great im lost." she thought for a moment and looked down the hall where she stood until she found noone to help her find her way. "Hello?" she looked around again thinking that she has heard someone

((I know... xD ))

"Joshua" Delphine said.

Joshua heard someone as he was walking in the halls. "You seem lost," he said as he walked to the person he just saw.

Madeline thought for a moment then said "Joshua Black right?" She knew him but she was guessing the last name though.

Ray sighed as he finished his work and relaxed

@LyraDark

"Yeah..." Delphine said. She started writing again and showed her the note book. You know... The guy I kind of have a crush on... Him and my brother are dorm mates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back