Planet Aeon RP

Aleu started to feel warm for the first time. "Thank you." She said softly and sweetly. Don't let Aleu's fur get warm! Something spoke in the back of Rose's head. She looked around. "Did anyone hear that?" "Hear what?" Cameron replied back. Rose shook her head and ignored the soft speaking. It soon got louder and louder. "Ahhhhhh!" She screamed and fell to the ground.

Twisted raised his wings and put them to his side as rose fell to the ground. He yelled out to rose. "Rose!" Twisted raised to his feet and went to Rose's side.

"Military?" Flecker said, a hint of excitement creeping into her voice.

"I understand do not worry." Twisted laid down beside her and began to warm her with his wing instead. "Don't strain yourself, relax." He calmly said to Rose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orion smiled at the young bird and asked her. "Are you interested in the military?"

"I've never met anyone in it before." Flecker said excitedly. "What's it like?"

"There are many different factions and each one is very special in its own ways. Its almost like you have a purpose and everyone has a place in it." Orion said to Flecker as his head stared into space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twisted kept his wings softly over Rose. "What is wrong with her you wonder?" He asked the group.

Flecker let out a loud happy chirp and flapped her wings, "Really? Really? Really?" The bird was close to bursting with excitement, feathers ruffling up as she looked at him wanting to know more.

Flecker made a sort of sad noise before burying her head under her wing and mumbling, "I don't have one."

"Well little one if you are interested I am rather high up. Would you like to come back with me to Arkadia and explore the possibilities that life holds for you." Orion asked Flecker.

Flecker peaked out from between the feathers, "You'd really let me do that Mister Orion?"

"Of course, I see such a fine bird like yourself could become a proud Officer." Orion said to Flecker wile raising his chin.

"Really?" She chirped, looking at him fully now and hoping a bit closer to him, going around the picture of course. She tried picturing it herself and had a funny though of her trying to fly with a symbol of an officer on her that was much much to big.

Inspired by the young Flecker. Orion looked into her eyes and said. "Now I am certain you will become a grand Officer of many medals." Orion got on his feet and slowly walked away from Flecker. "Meet me here after talking with your parents.

I'll be leaving at noon for Arkadia." He continued to walk away toward his hotel leaving Flecker.

Flecker nodded her head and took wing, flying faster than she had her entire life. Hitting the village, she nearly crash landed into the small tree like home the Sky clan had claimed. Moving quickly around other busy birds, all much bigger than she, she moved towards the very top. Pecking lightly on the wood next to the leaf door, she was called in. Inside, where the elder Hawkens, the ones that she would generally call her own parents.

About a half hour later, she came back out, eyes showing the grin her beak couldn't make she took off, too excited to stay at the home tree, and returned to the meeting spot. Looking at the picture, she added words to the bottom before nestling herself down into a tree trunk to wait.

Orion walked toward the meeting area the next day. Stopping to look at Fleckers picture one more time to notice some words spelled out. "Whats this." He said.

Jolted awake by the sound of a voice, Flecker's feathers puffed up, creating an odd contrast to the scales that still lay flat. "Mindless words. " She yawned. " Something the kids are told in our family. Break. Limit." As her feathers settled back down, she let out a soft coo. " It's a condensed form of a real long story that basically teaches one to go towards their limits and once they reach them, to break them to find all your true potential. It suited Mama Mana, in a way. She wanted us to be our best....."

Looking at it, she bowed her head, "Sorry...."

"There is no need to be sorry small one. Come have you prepared for our journey." Orion asked as he nodded toward a very large bird that would transport them.

"Yes, Mister Orion." Flecker said, clawing at the ground nervously as she looked at the much larger bird. It was true, she had nabbed more poison berries for her pouch, and had sharpened her talons just for this.

Orion walked onto to bird from its tail feathers and awaited Flecker to join. "Hurry up now you don't want to be left behind do you?" He said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back