• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Nerita, Finn, Jake •

Charlotte flinched as she started to hear rapid footsteps behind her. She didn't want to turn around and miss something important, but she had to.

Standing up quickly, she drew her cutlass, gripping it fiercely in her left hand in preparation to fight for her life. However, just before she sliced, she relaxed her muscles. The face above the tip of her sword was that of the boy she had encountered before.

Sighing, she lowered her blade once again. If this boy kept appearing in the same sudden fashion like this, he was going to get hurt.

"Sincere apologies sir. I thought you might be a threat to my life." she said shortly. She said nothing as he continued to speak, only catching the last bit about adventure.

Her dark eyes widened as he asked, wanting her to join him. She didn't really know how to respond to this.

"Join you...? Adventuring?" she stammered. "I mean no offense, but we have just met. I am not even having the knowledge of your name. How do I know I can trust you, or that you can trust me?"

{{ @Mr jake
@HeroPilot @Ballerina

"None taken. My name is Finn Johnson, and is there any reason that I shouldn't trhst you? Now, are you coming along?.

Kimberly would stare at him in shock her a second then shake her head. Oh ok come on Kimberly heal him you idiot dont just sit there! Kimberly would hold her hand out and it glows a faint pink. She then holds it over his burn and the pink light would travel from her hand to his burn. A minute later the burn would be totally healed and Kimberly shakes him trying to wake him up.

@TheSourPunchLime

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking up Frost looks up and says "Thank you well I guess that is another reason I like you but ok let's go want to get something to drink? I'll buy!!!" As he starts walking towards the town

"Uhh sure?!" Kimberly shouts running after him. Another reason he likes me?.. Ok then.. She catches up to him and walks next to him. "Wha sort of drink are you talking about here?" She asks while raising an eyebrow.

@TheSourPunchLime

"Any sort it's more of my favorite place to create drinks come on!" as he runs to a beach and on the beach he walks to a small stand and walks behind the stand "what drink do you want?" Frost asks Her

"Sure" Frost says "ok so a little bit of blue raspberry some watermelon and a touch of lime juice. " "Now add some ice cubes and blend and mix!" Frost says to himself "And.... done here have some of this I call it a moonlight touch." Frost says to her as he poured the liquid into a cup added a slice of lemon and a straw. "Hope you like it."

She'd grin, "cool." She picks up the cup and takes a sip of it. "Woah, this tastes awesome! I didn't know that blue raspberry and watermelon would taste good together.." She chuckles and takes another sip.

@TheSourPunchLime

"Ya at first your thinking it's to sweet and it is but lemon and lime helps it in my opinion..... like the view as he shows her a giant waterfall "I found this place about 3 years ago before England." He laughs "Oh that was a funny time!"

She chuckles, "well its beautiful." She looks at the water fall with a smile. "Do you come here often? It seems like a good place to relax." Kimberly says with another yawn.

"Ya I do also now that your relaxed I need to ask since I am a bounty hunter I'm looking for a group called the 7 sins especially one called Pride." Said Frost Pouring himself a drink .

She'd cringe at the mention in the seven sins and Pride. "Bastard!" She yells before narrowing her eyes, "so there pretty well known huh? I know them all to well. Literally just got away from them. A couple of weeks ago. There here though im not sure fo how long. I met him at the tavern a few hours ago." Kimberly grumbles. "And bounty hunter huh? Dont see many of those anymore. Ive ran into a couple of them."

@TheSourPunchLime

"I'm sorry I truly am but Humbleness asked and I know you hate me I am a horrible person." Frost came up to her up close and said " I hope you don't follow me and good night sweet one." As Frost knocked Kimberly unconscious and left her at a hotel room in a bed gave her the necklace and left to hunt Pride down.

(Sorry got to go will continue tommorow morning so you can continue rping without me :b)

As Frost walks down the street dressed in his usual outfit he was sitting by the beach and the waterfall hopefully she did not remember this place as he turns and leaves he see's two people a man and a mermaid as he knew many languages as he went to the city he passed by the hotel that she was in and went into the shop beside it waiting and looking for the 7 sins or her.

Jake looked at her "You see I can help you with your wounds" But Jake did not have any materials with him they were all at his ship "Your going to have to trust me on this you are going to have to come back to my ship if you want to be heal, for you see all my supplies are in my ship" He glanced at her with a smile "I really don't want to tell her that I have to go on that adventure, I made a commitment and I have to keep it." He thought to himself. "Come on my ship is not that far away"

@Ballerina @kokirigaming @HeroPilot

Nerida looked back at him. "Fine." She huffed. Going on a ship? Nerida wasn't too sure how that would work outside since she literally could not leave the water, but she nodded in agreement. "Your own a ship?" The mermaid asked, rather suprised before small smile spread upon her face. " You do know he only got my shoulder?" She told him while lightly laughing as she pointed to her bloody shoulder.

@kokirigaming[/URL] @HeroPilot
She followed the man, he was rather slow, but she was also a mermaid and swimming came extremely easy. Nerida looked up at the tiny ship when they finally arrived. It was extremely small for a pirate ship. " Lovely ship! What is its name?"

Kimberly would wake up with a groan, what had happened and why did she feel like crap. The worse part was because she couldn't remember most of what happenes last night. She sits up and looks around the room. I wouldn't of rented a room... I dont like to sleep.. Ugh think Kimberly what the hell happened?! All that she succeeded in doing was giving herself a headache. Kimberly yawns and walks out of the hotel.

@anyone

Frost seeing Kimberly looks away knowing if she turned this way she would see him he is out of ordinary and as he turns he say to himeself "Invite her to drink tea with you." "Hey m'lady you want to join me for breakfast?!" Asked Frost to Kimberly looking towards her.

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back