• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Nerita, Finn, Jake •

Charlotte watched the still water for a few moments, seemingly frozen in time. She was so mesmerized, she didn't notice a small crowd had gathered. They thankfully didn't seem to notice that she was a pirate fugitive. It had been a little while since the third boy had submerged himself. She reached for the clasp on her belt, prepared to jump in, but something stopped her.

The girl's head popped up out of the water, and she froze on the spot at her appearance. She was not in fact a human, but a...Siren? She was going to go with that, she couldn't exactly tell the difference between that and a Mermaid. The third boy surfaced shortly after, but the girl seemed to be well on her way.

A surprised look dominating her face, she grabbed her boots and immediately started running after the shadow of the siren and her victim, but they were going too fast. She quickly lost track of all three of them.

Gasping for breath, she slowed her pace. There was no way she'd get them from land, she's have to wait if someone ended up on land.

Still breathing heavy and feeling rather sore, she slid her boots back on after cleaning sand off her bare feet. As she did this, however, she heard the two boys get thrown from the water.

There was brief fighting, too fast for her to intervene, and the siren ended up swimming back off to sea. She stared at the spot where she disappeared for a few moments before walking over to approach the boys.

{{ @Mr jake
@HeroPilot @Ballerina

Jake watched the mermaid leave "No wait come back..... I can help you.....Really you Didn't have to do that.... and besides if there's one mermaid there are more, you may have started a war. He glanced back at the mermaid and tried to swim to her.

Nerida found a nearby rock in the water. It was close enough to watch but not to be seen, she noticed someone follow behind her.

Ballerina said:
Nerida found a nearby rock in the water. It was close enough to watch but not to be seen, she noticed someone follow behind her.
((I'm on mobile, please forget my stupid grammar and spelling mistakes))

Ballerina said:
@Mr jake forgot to tag you :P

(It's ok) "Wait up" He swam as fast as he could "Uggg I hate swimming," He said taking deep breaths "Let me help you" He approached slowly " I don't want to hurt you I just want to help"

@Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mr jake](It's ok) "Wait up" He swam as fast as he could "Uggg I hate swimming," He said taking deep breaths "Let me help you" He approached slowly " I don't want to hurt you I just want to help"

[/QUOTE]
(I'm going to be unavailable for an hour)

Kimberly would stop in front of the café and walk in the other direction towards the docks. She sighs heavily thinking of her sister and their best friend.

As Frost leaves his crew he walks towards the city in search of the fencing compatition about to be hosted and with his weapons and guns he walks towards the indicated street and signed up for the duel it was a life and death situation and he was sure to win the 100000 gold pieces prize. Seeing a cafe near by he enters and waits for the tornement to begin as he was walking out of the cafe he bumps into a girl his age with white hair and looks at her and asks "you ok m'lady? As he extended his hand to help her up.

@Libra259

Turned his head Frost turns and says "Hello sir are you joining the fencing tornement also what are you friend or foe?" Frost turned his head away looking at the girl.

@Libra259 @HeroPilot

Kimberly wouldn't grab his hand and pushes herself up on her own. "Im fine." Kimberly would glare hard at the guy who burnt down her ship. "I advise you to run. You can mess with a captain but not their ship.." She growls lowly.

@HeroPilot @TheSourPunchLime

Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Nerita, Finn, Jake •

Charlotte was taken a little aback by the boy's quick response. It was almost suspicious how friendly he was, and so suddenly. She almost reached for her cutlass, but stopped herself before he could make any moves she regretted. She exhaled, dropping her hand.

"Hello sir. My apologies for invading, but-"

She went quiet promptly as the boy turned and immediately walked off without saying anything. She huffed quietly, now alone again.

The only noise now was the other boy from earlier, struggling to swim out after the siren from before, who appeared to be injured. She bit her lip as she walked closer to the water just out of the reach of the waves. Watching the boy swim at the strength and rate at which he was, there was no way he'd be able to catch up to her.

However, she said nothing. This looked like an act of love, there was no reason for her to interfere.

But just in case things started to get violent, she stayed. Sitting down in the sand, she watche the scene play out.

{{ @Mr jake
@HeroPilot @Ballerina

Frost seeing the soon to be fight starts to move forward and asked each "Sir, M'lady what is going on also no fighting." As he makes two ice boxes with a small silt in the eyes and with an annoyed voice asked the man first "You dirty lowrider your not even worth the pirates honor you start talking." "I don't enjoy fighting right now." Frost started talking

@Libra259 @HeroPilot

"I'm not a pirate. I'm an explorer. A thrill-seeker. I do not plunder or raid. And I cannot sword fight. Goodbye."

I dash off and run to the girl who had found me in the sand.

"I am very sorry, miss. I just needed to talk to someone for a quick second. Now, do you want to come on the adventure?"

(Lol you are in a sealed ice box that is to heavy to move how?)

As he turned to the girl and knew who it was and melted the ice box on her "he's yours but I want to ask you something m'lady I know your the pirate Captain Kimberly River and your famous but do you know me?"

Kimberly would cringe as she hears her real name. "Please do not call me that here! I am known as the Moonlight Maiden here, or Cinder. I do not know how you figured out my real name and you are known by many names. The one I like best is Frozen Blade. There is no one I know who can preform a feat like that."

@TheSourPunchLime

"Sorry m'lady and many thanks so anyway "Moonlight Maiden" I just bought you a ship about 2 times bigger and 5 times faster than your last ship it's called the Moonlight Star and also I ask of you it's your choice either I kill you now or you meet me here tonight after the torney because I want to ask you something." He turns away and goes out the door ready to start the torney and forgot about the other guy in the ice box.

@Libra259

"Well then, good luck in the tournament." Kimberly smirks a bit, I really suck at keeping a low profile.. Just a few weeks ago there was that damn prince Cameron and the seven sins. And now im already being threatened.. Oh well.. Kimberly heads inside the cafe and is greeted by her friend.

@TheSourPunchLime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back