• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

Jake sat up "Looks like you found out" He sighed "But still I don't think I want to kill a serpent if it came by us trying to kill use I would but if went searching for it I don't think I could, The ocean is only for what you need not what you want"

"I'm out sorry but I don't think I could kill something for no reason unless you come up with a good reason"

Ballerina said:
She couldn't understand the bubble language the guy was speaking in, Mermish was the only language spoken with ease underwater. Nerida stares at him for a second before quickly dashing through a bed of seaweed.
I walk up to her. "Hello!"

Kimberly's eye would twitch as he mentions that. "Stop asking me questions that you already know the answer to!" She would say almost shouting. "Your a bastard and need to leave those two alone." Kimberly says obviously irritated.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
Kimberly's eye would twitch as he mentions that. "Stop asking me questions that you already know the answer to!" She would say almost shouting. "Your a bastard and need to leave those two alone." Kimberly says obviously irritated.
@JPTheWarrior
"If you had done the things you were ordered too, nothing bad would have happen to them"

Ballerina said:
"I'm not ok with you two killing that serpant, so no..." She says in a serious tone.
"But it is killing a lot of people," Jake thought about this "Maybe we don't have to kill it, what if we capture it and relocate to different waters"

Libra259 said:
"To hell with yeah! Like I'd do that! Ha!" Kimberly would roll her eyes and cross her arms.
@JPTheWarrior
"Watch your tongue little girl. Remember it was I who helped you with alot of things. Remember Cameron?" he whispers in her ear "He wanted to do... things with you. Guess who stopped him from that? Me so if I was you, I would thank me for that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back