• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

Alec raised an eyebrow as she turned her head away to look at some man in a mask walking towards her. A puzzled expression comes across his face as he looks at her.

"Who's that weirdo?"

Alec laughed awkwardly as he saw the two of them go back and forth.

"Seems like there's a little bad blood here, eh?"

It was a long day for Jake being out on the great blue. He glanced out at the ocean, Thinking, Thinking of the possibilities. He was tired so he decided to take a nap. He headed to his hammock on his little boat and went to sleep. It was about 6:00 when he woke up (Yawn) "Let's see where we are" He thought to himself. He sat up and looked around "hhhmmmm Which port are we at" He glanced around when a sign caught his eye, It was Tartooga "Tartooga, Its been a while since I have been in Tartooga, Good looting place" But Jake was not in the looting mood, He let out a sigh and lazily get out of his hammock. He set up a little board on the side of his boat to get out, He was starving, He decided to get some grub. He got a steak and ate it hastily for he did not want to stay in a room with drunks. He left the Tavern when he saw a boat Burnt to a crisp "Moron" He thought to himself. He walked down the sidewalk seeing if he could catch any rumors, He decided it would be best if he hide in a bush and wait for the news to come to him, So he ducked down Behind a bush and waited

(Sorry for the delay stuff came up)

[QUOTE="Mr jake]It was a long day for Jake being out on the great blue. He glanced out at the ocean, Thinking, Thinking of the possibilities. He was tired so he decided to take a nap. He headed to his hammock on his little boat and went to sleep. It was about 6:00 when he woke up (Yawn) "Let's see where we are" He thought to himself. He sat up and looked around "hhhmmmm Which port are we at" He glanced around when a sign caught his eye, It was Tartooga "Tartooga, Its been a while since I have been in Tartooga, Good looting place" But Jake was not in the looting mood, He let out a sigh and lazily get out of his hammock. He set up a little board on the side of his boat to get out, He was starving, He decided to get some grub. He got a steak and ate it hastily for he did not want to stay in a room with drunks. He left the Tavern when he saw a boat Burnt to a crisp "Moron" He thought to himself. He walked down the sidewalk seeing if he could catch any rumors, He decided it would be best if he hide in a bush and wait for the news to come to him, So he ducked down Behind a bush and waited
(Sorry for the delay stuff came up)

[/QUOTE]
Nerida took a swim to a nearby town, mostly to play tricks on civilians, but also to see how the 'outside' world was faring. Every now and then lazy town folk litter the sand with sheets of local news. A sign caught her eye, it said Tartooga, from what she has heard it was a place with exeptionally stupid people and drowning incidents were high here. She quickly swam as fast as she could, a ship nearby her was just incinerated. A guy crouched behind a bush, but Nerida clearly saw him. He looked kind of worn out and sloppy, it was safe to say he probably was a pirate. The ground underneath him is wetted to form the sentence 'Are you a pirate?'. She quickly ducked under and swam closer to him and farther from the explosion.

Jake Glanced at his side "Ya I'm a pirate but I'm a more of a friendly pirate" He focused his eyes back to the streets, Then his eyes widened and he looked back to the ocean. "Holy crap what....what.... Are you a urm... a Me-Mermaid?" He tried to keep his voice down but he could not hold back his excitement "I hope no one heard me"

I sit around in jail, bored out of my skull. I look at the door and pick it, escaping. I grab my sword, knives and bow and walk out.

[QUOTE="Mr jake]Jake Glanced at his side "Ya I'm a pirate but I'm a more of a friendly pirate" He focused his eyes back to the streets, Then his eyes widened and he looked back to the ocean. "Holy crap what....what.... Are you a urm... a Me-Mermaid?" He tried to keep his voice down but he could not hold back his excitement "I hope no one heard me"

[/QUOTE]
There's no such thing as a friendly pirate. She thought ducking back into the water, trying to make it seem that he was just delusional. Underwater she continues to write in water underneath the guy. 'No.' The writing stated. Neruda tried not to giggle underwater.

Mr jake](HeroPilot I just want to recommend Have you ever tried third person) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29445-heropilot/ said:
@HeroPilot[/URL]
(Yes, and it was too hard to think.)

I walk back to the dicks and into a bar. I start talking to people and hiring a crew.

"were do you think your going" He thought to himself "I'm not letting you off that easy " He Jumped into the water and he spots the mermaid, He tried to say hello but he was under water and all that came out was bubbles.

I start chatting up with the locals and soon hire a crew. I go and buy a ship, walking past a guy talking to a girl in the water.

(shaddup!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back