• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

(HeroPilot Another suggestion can you add a little more detail its a little confusing you were in the bar and now your at the docks?)

I walk onto my new ship. I inspect its dark blue sails and black hull. I walk into the captian's quarters and look at the table witha giant map on it. i walk off and look for that guy I found chatting with the girl in the ocean and the girl whose ship I burned down.

[QUOTE="Mr jake]"were do you think your going" He thought to himself "I'm not letting you off that easy " He Jumped into the water and he spots the mermaid, He tried to say hello but he was under water and all that came out was bubbles.

[/QUOTE]
She couldn't understand the bubble language the guy was speaking in, Mermish was the only language spoken with ease underwater. Nerida stares at him for a second before quickly dashing through a bed of seaweed.

I see the guy who was talking to the girl in the water. I walk up to him and attempt to start a conversation with him. "Hello! Where's your friend who was in the water?"

Jake notices a guy talk to him but he did not mind him , he tried to swim fast to catch her "Come back Why are you swimming away" but again he could not say anything. He was starting to run out of air so he breached the surface "Gosh darn"

"No No, I don't need any help but thanks" He pondered over the man's question, "It.... It... was.... I-I don't" He lied to the man hopefully he would not know he was for Jake was a terrible lier, He lied for the fact he did not want to hurt the mermaid he just wanted to know more. He glanced around sooo..... "He tried to think of something to say "Did you see that burnt ship?"

(I'm still going on about that ship ha ha xD )

[QUOTE="Mr jake]"No No, I don't need any help but thanks" He pondered over the man's question, "It.... It... was.... I-I don't" He lied to the man hopefully he would not know he was for Jake was a terrible lier, He lied for the fact he did not want to hurt the mermaid he just wanted to know more. He glanced around sooo..... "He tried to think of something to say "Did you see that burnt ship?"
(I'm still going on about that ship ha ha xD )

[/QUOTE]
HeroPilot said:
I watch as he dives into the sea. "Need a hand?" I offer him my hand. "So what is she?"
Nerida came back to the surface, only her eyes and forehead showed and she was a reasonably distance from both of them. She overhears the other man talking about how he set a ship on fire, whoever he was she certainly didn't like him. He almost killed her, since she was so close to that ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake tries to step back but only to fall back into the water "You did that, But why would you" He put his hands on his pistol but only to figure out they were wet so he could not shoot them, So he put his hands on his sword instead. He stood back up water pouring off him. "There could have been tons of loot on that ship and you burned it for no reason" He sighed, He glanced to his side and saw the mermaid but did not react not wanting to startle her.

I scratch my chin. "I was looking for a distraction. Anyway, I wanted to make you and your friend an offer."

[QUOTE="Mr jake]Jake tries to step back but only to fall back into the water "You did that, But why would you" He put his hands on his pistol but only to figure out they were wet so he could not shoot them, So he put his hands on his sword instead. He stood back up water pouring off him. "There could have been tons of loot on that ship and you burned it for no reason" He sighed, He glanced to his side and saw the mermaid but did not react not wanting to startle her.

[/QUOTE]
She observed from afar the situation. If she came too close to land, she would be screwed, but she can't let the guy get killed either. She really didn't like the man who set the ship on fire. A giant wave came over the two guys, threatening to crash should anything happen.

I look at the wave. "Your friend seems to like you. She's protecting you. Just tell her that I'm not going to hurt you."

"I don't know I Urm...... Did it just get dark or is it just me" He quickly turned around to find a wave overhead "Well that's new"

"Ummm I don't know what your talking about" He could not see the mermaid over the wave. "I mean its nice of you to let me be your friend but I'm not destructive for no reason, I'm sort of a gentle man pirate as you can see, I take from the rich and give to the poor and I only kill for self-defense. I think we have different causes her And I'm also I scientist an inventor"

"Is that a yes? It will be fun! All we're doing is hunting down a giant sea serpent and slaying it. So what is you and your lady friend's choice?"

HeroPilot said:
I look at the wave. "Your friend seems to like you. She's protecting you. Just tell her that I'm not going to hurt you."
[QUOTE="Mr jake]"I don't know I Urm...... Did it just get dark or is it just me" He quickly turned around to find a wave overhead "Well that's new"

[/QUOTE]
The wave quickly settled down to a much smaller size and crashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back