• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Hey Gluttony got some pounds I see." As Frost walks forward looking at them smiling like he won something.
"Tch lets just kill this guy" says a guy with a kid's voice "Can I eat him?" says Gluttony "No you cant!" says the kid again

She'd glare at him. There was no way Kimberly could possibly forget them, even if she tried. "Your words are contradicting." She says.

"Think about it, you'll figure it out." With that said Kimberly would yawn a bit and send a throwing knife at his face.

Libra259 said:
"Think about it, you'll figure it out." With that said Kimberly would yawn a bit and send a throwing knife at his face.
he puts his arm in front of it and the arm gets pierced "Tch this hurted... alot" he says it has black blood starts to come out of his wound "What a drag... Why do I have to be the one fighting you!" he grabs the knife and trows it ah her chest. The knife had the double of the speed than when she trow it to him

"Im just as upset as you are." Kimberly would take out a dagger and deflects it. "You use the same moves. And you dont have to fight me. You could just leave and so could I." She says with a sigh.

Libra259 said:
"Im just as upset as you are." Kimberly would take out a dagger and deflects it. "You use the same moves. And you dont have to fight me. You could just leave and so could I." She says with a sigh.
"I cant do that"

"Hey Gluttony got some pounds I see." As Frost walks forward looking at the ground and "i can say ice to see you" as he laughs

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Hey Gluttony got some pounds I see." As Frost walks forward looking at the ground and "i can say ice to see you" as he laughs
the two sins look at each other then look at him "That was a bad pun" the kid says

"I know but what you don't know is that there is ice underneath you and also this" he throws a knife at the ice and it breaks into a long drop into a green acid.

before the knife hits the ground a tentacle comes out of the kid's arm and he grabs the knife in mid air. the tentacle would then turn into a normal human arm again

TheSourPunchLime said:
"envy is it man you guys are so lame." as he sits down and starts drinking tea
"Lame? You are the one who is trying to bother us. So if we are lame just let us in piece. Unless you want to meet your doom"

(ya i did my fav is Greed so funny ultimate shield)

"Na i don't need to it's just fun to do this as you have many things that i could see" as he drinks his tea "also kaboom." as a Giant snow wave comes and hits them.

TheSourPunchLime said:
(ya i did my fav is Greed so funny ultimate shield)
"Na i don't need to it's just fun to do this as you have many things that i could see" as he drinks his tea "also kaboom." as a Giant snow wave comes and hits them.
(god dammit) the small and fat guy opens his mouth and the snow starts to get absorved (Some of the powers are different :P )

"oh nice but do you know the 7 virtues?" as he goes into gluttony's mouth and takes out the core "Don't need this do you?" and crush it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back