Pesterchum [OOC Discussion] [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

Hrm. I'm debating between:

Randall Munroe, creator of XKCD,

Mazu/Guanyin, and

"Blood God the War Reporter," an inside joke that came from a co-op game of Arkham Horror with friends. A player selected the average-looking Reporter character and ended up devastating the monsters on the board.

Whoops. Sorry, how's feinting work? Do you just roll Strife (Attack) twice and pick, or do you roll two sets of Attack + Damage and pick one of the sets?

I've run into a dilemma. I don't know what to prototype.

I could go with Himura Kenshin but he would be a pacifist.

I could go with Saber from prototype but I'm not sure about his power levels.

I could go with Hitoshura but he would be mute.

I could go with Black luster soldier but, again power issues.

What should I do?! :(

Kuriboh-LCYW-EN-SR-1E.jpg

I'm worried about raising the power of my sprite.

I'm currently choosing between Prototype Saber from Fate and Black Luster Soldier.

Why's it bad if the sprite itself has increased power (while our enemies do not)? Won't obey?

I want to have a powerful sprite ally against the superman/woman royalty. Anything else would just end up getting curbstomped.

Edit: Haha, very funny Direhuman. Yes, I get the reference...

At one point I'd considered Jayce the Mind-...hang on. After so long of my friends calling him by a pejorative nickname, I don't actually know that card's proper title. The Mind Sculptor.

Well, I'd considered Nicol Bolas before that, but thrown it out out of hand for...well, reasons.

EDIT: On consideration, Tezzeret's whole semi-metal man might fit the nanotech thing.

But then...honestly, what I'd most like to do is

Dreamself prototyping.

But that seems unlikely to happen without DM complicity or metagaming. If the former happens, cool. But I'd honestly rather not metagame.

Jace the Format-Warper? I considered him too. I also considered Ajani Goldmane as well.

Also Emrakul, the I-Win-LOLZ.

Edit: Dammit Theif! Now I'm back to square one!

Then go for one of those. Ajani fits both sections of the bill, if you think about it. He's intelligent, capable of speak, and Planeswalkers are freaking powerful.

Each item has a rank. Rank can be 0. Each item also has an associated interest. When you combine two items, you add their ranks together and you pick one of the interests. The cost to make the resulting item is 10 grist per rank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back