Pesterchum [OOC Discussion] [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

I couldn't help it. I saw the opening line of Progenitus Hilarity, and decided it was precisely the sort of thing Iris'd want.

"Muahaha! Go, my loyal army of invincible hydra-gods!"

Unbridled Originality, I will hold off in prototyping since SOMEONE is trying to break the game.

My new list for second tier is:

King Arthur statue

Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the beginning card

Shin Megami Tensei 3, Nocturne (Hitoshura)

Anything other suggestions to level the playing field power-wise?

Pshaw. You don't have to hold off, Seeker. I'd be happy to do that for you. :P

And honestly, I can't picture Iris deciding so soon. The hydra was her one big iconic thing and it always has been, so it was no decision at all to prototype that. But past that, well, she'd have to take some time and dream up something exciting for it. Right now, she knows there are possibilities out there she can't even imagine yet and she'd feel a fool to jump the gun on it.

I doubt a sprite could break the game. ANd Jasper thinks that he needs his sidekick to talk and is looking for something that'll do that in his brothers stuff

shepsquared said:
I doubt a sprite could break the game. ANd Jasper thinks that he needs his sidekick to talk and is looking for something that'll do that in his brothers stuff
*whistles innocently* Um...about that.

The prototypings upgrade the final bosses as well as the underlings. What Ron just did was give our enemies all of superman's powers. That is why I advised against prototyping anything godly powerful.

Oh. Too late to fix that though. And I thought it only mattered if you prototyped it before you entered the place?

So I can do no further harm in my prototyping. Ok then

Millenium Puzzle it is

Edit: I fully expect this to leave me with a sidekick that can't talk

Cirno said:
Seeker of the End[/user]: Which anime titles might Isaac recommend to his friends?
Isaac would probably reccomend Black Rock Shooter, Yu-Gi-Oh GX's fourth season (not dubbed in the US), Rebuild of Evangelion, Fate Zero, and Rurouni Kenshin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back